Sonia Gandhi to address rally in Shimla Oct 30
Shimla: Congress president Sonia Gandhi will address an election rally at the Ridge here Tuesday as she campaigns for assembly elections in Himachal Pradesh.
"Sonia Gandhi will address her first rally in Shimla and then in Kangra town," Congress spokesperson Naresh Chauhan told IANS.
Earlier, Sonia Gandhi addressed a rally in Mandi town Oct 22.
BJP`s LK Advani, who held a series of rallies in the state Sunday, is also likely to address a rally in the state capital Nov 1, a day before campaigning comes to an end.
As many as 4.59 million voters are eligible to cast their ballots Nov 4 at 7,253 polling stations across Himachal Pradesh. The votes will be counted Dec 20, after the Gujarat assembly polls are over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test