J&K government reshuffles six bureaucrats
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government on Friday ordered transfer and posting of six senior bureaucrats.
The transfer and posting orders were issued after a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, an official spokesman said.
Shaleen Kabra, who was Commissioner-Secretary Technical Education, Health and Medical Education Departments, was relived of the charge of Technical education department, the spokesman said.
B A Runiyal, who was Chairman of the Administrative Tribunal, was transfered and posted as Commissioner-Secretary Labour and Employment Department, relieving F A Peer of the additional charge, he said.
Sarita Chauhan, Managing Director of Handloom Development Corporation, was transfered and posted as Chairperson Administrative Tribunal.
Nirmal Sharma, who was on training, will take over from Chauhan as Managing Director of the Handloom Development Corporation.
Parvez Ahmad Malik, Director Command Area Development Jammu, has been transferred and posted as Secretary Technical Education Department.
H K Sharma, special secretary in Higher Education Department, will take over as Director Command Area Development Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'