J&K government reshuffles six bureaucrats
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government on Friday ordered transfer and posting of six senior bureaucrats.
The transfer and posting orders were issued after a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, an official spokesman said.
Shaleen Kabra, who was Commissioner-Secretary Technical Education, Health and Medical Education Departments, was relived of the charge of Technical education department, the spokesman said.
B A Runiyal, who was Chairman of the Administrative Tribunal, was transfered and posted as Commissioner-Secretary Labour and Employment Department, relieving F A Peer of the additional charge, he said.
Sarita Chauhan, Managing Director of Handloom Development Corporation, was transfered and posted as Chairperson Administrative Tribunal.
Nirmal Sharma, who was on training, will take over from Chauhan as Managing Director of the Handloom Development Corporation.
Parvez Ahmad Malik, Director Command Area Development Jammu, has been transferred and posted as Secretary Technical Education Department.
H K Sharma, special secretary in Higher Education Department, will take over as Director Command Area Development Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you