J&K government reshuffles six bureaucrats
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government on Friday ordered transfer and posting of six senior bureaucrats.
The transfer and posting orders were issued after a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, an official spokesman said.
Shaleen Kabra, who was Commissioner-Secretary Technical Education, Health and Medical Education Departments, was relived of the charge of Technical education department, the spokesman said.
B A Runiyal, who was Chairman of the Administrative Tribunal, was transfered and posted as Commissioner-Secretary Labour and Employment Department, relieving F A Peer of the additional charge, he said.
Sarita Chauhan, Managing Director of Handloom Development Corporation, was transfered and posted as Chairperson Administrative Tribunal.
Nirmal Sharma, who was on training, will take over from Chauhan as Managing Director of the Handloom Development Corporation.
Parvez Ahmad Malik, Director Command Area Development Jammu, has been transferred and posted as Secretary Technical Education Department.
H K Sharma, special secretary in Higher Education Department, will take over as Director Command Area Development Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan