J&K government reshuffles six bureaucrats
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government on Friday ordered transfer and posting of six senior bureaucrats.
The transfer and posting orders were issued after a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, an official spokesman said.
Shaleen Kabra, who was Commissioner-Secretary Technical Education, Health and Medical Education Departments, was relived of the charge of Technical education department, the spokesman said.
B A Runiyal, who was Chairman of the Administrative Tribunal, was transfered and posted as Commissioner-Secretary Labour and Employment Department, relieving F A Peer of the additional charge, he said.
Sarita Chauhan, Managing Director of Handloom Development Corporation, was transfered and posted as Chairperson Administrative Tribunal.
Nirmal Sharma, who was on training, will take over from Chauhan as Managing Director of the Handloom Development Corporation.
Parvez Ahmad Malik, Director Command Area Development Jammu, has been transferred and posted as Secretary Technical Education Department.
H K Sharma, special secretary in Higher Education Department, will take over as Director Command Area Development Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!