`J&K interlocutors` report against Parl resolution`
New Delhi: Rejecting the interlocutor`s report on Jammu and Kashmir, BJP on Monday said it is against the Parliament`s resolution which declared that the whole state, including Pak-occupied Kashmir, is an integral part of India.
Addressing a dharna here, organised by Jammu Kashmir People`s Forum, BJP leader and Leader of the Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj said, "The language of this report is the language of the separatists. It speaks about human rights violation of terrorists but it has failed to include the voices of those who have been the real suffer like those who have migrated from Pakistan."
Swaraj said the use of word `Pakistan-administered Kashmir` instead of `Pak-occupied Kashmir` was used by former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf.
Instead of speaking about integration, she said, the terms like `autonomy`, `self-rule` and `independence` has been used in the report which "takes us back in time".
She attacked the report saying that its recommendations and suggestions were "anti-constitutional" and that it was "merely singing to the tune of the separatists".
After the dharna, a copy of the report was burnt by the senior BJP leaders, including Vijay Goel, Jagdish Muskhi and others.
Taking strong objection to the suggestion of formation of Constitution committee, including members from PoK, to review the laws that have been implemented after 1947, Swaraj said it is an attempt to wipe off the efforts of leaders like Shyama Prasad Mukherjee.
Swaraj also criticised the interlocutors for suggesting changing the word about Article 370 of Constitution from `temporary` to `Special` and said suggestion to include it with Article 371, "is an attempt to create a divide as due to Article 370 Jammu and Kashmir could not gel into India."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Militants kill five, target telecoms in Kashmir attacks
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27