Mild earthquake strikes J&K’s Bhaderwah
Bhaderwah (Doda): Two mild tremors shook Bhaderwah valley and adjoining areas in Doda-Kishtwar belt of Jammu and Kashmir on Monday morning.
The first earthquake measuring 2.3 on the Richter scale hit Baderwah valley at 6.50 AM and another measuring 2.7 on the scale shook the valley at 6.52 AM, Met officials said.
No loss of life or property was reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued