Mild tremor rocks Bhaderwah town in Jammu and Kashmir
Bhaderwah: An earthquake measuring 2.5 on the Richter scale on Saturday hit Bhaderwah town of Doda district in Jammu and Kashmir.
The tremor hit the region at around 7:42 AM today, MeT officials said.
However, no loss of life or damage to property has been reported in the quake, which lasted for nearly five seconds.
Earlier, on Thursday a mild tremor measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale shook Bhaderwah valley and adjoining areas in Doda-Kishtwar belt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray