Mild tremor rocks Bhaderwah town in Jammu and Kashmir
Bhaderwah: An earthquake measuring 2.5 on the Richter scale on Saturday hit Bhaderwah town of Doda district in Jammu and Kashmir.
The tremor hit the region at around 7:42 AM today, MeT officials said.
However, no loss of life or damage to property has been reported in the quake, which lasted for nearly five seconds.
Earlier, on Thursday a mild tremor measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale shook Bhaderwah valley and adjoining areas in Doda-Kishtwar belt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan