Mild tremor rocks Bhaderwah town in Jammu and Kashmir
Bhaderwah: An earthquake measuring 2.5 on the Richter scale on Saturday hit Bhaderwah town of Doda district in Jammu and Kashmir.
The tremor hit the region at around 7:42 AM today, MeT officials said.
However, no loss of life or damage to property has been reported in the quake, which lasted for nearly five seconds.
Earlier, on Thursday a mild tremor measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale shook Bhaderwah valley and adjoining areas in Doda-Kishtwar belt.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living