Mild tremor rocks Bhaderwah town in Jammu and Kashmir
Bhaderwah: An earthquake measuring 2.5 on the Richter scale on Saturday hit Bhaderwah town of Doda district in Jammu and Kashmir.
The tremor hit the region at around 7:42 AM today, MeT officials said.
However, no loss of life or damage to property has been reported in the quake, which lasted for nearly five seconds.
Earlier, on Thursday a mild tremor measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale shook Bhaderwah valley and adjoining areas in Doda-Kishtwar belt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened