Not in the race for presidency: Abdullah
London: As the hunt for a candidate for the post of President hots up, Minister of New and Renewable Energy Farooq Abdullah has ruled out his being in the race.
"I am a free man and I would like to be so," Abdullah told newsmen here in reply to questions whether he was in the reckoning.
On terrorism emanating from Pakistan, Abdullah said "India wants to build relations with Pakistan but we want that the terrorism emerging from that place is controlled by the Government."
Abdullah, 74, was here last evening to address investor`s meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Lodha panel denies of accusing selectors as morally 'depraved'
- Duleep Trophy: Abhinav Mukund, Sudeep Chatterjee pass 'Pink Test' with flying colours
- Militants attack American university in Kabul
- Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd ODI: All-round Lankans thrash clueless Aussies; level series 1-1
- Top five amazing benefits of spinach!