Not in the race for presidency: Abdullah
London: As the hunt for a candidate for the post of President hots up, Minister of New and Renewable Energy Farooq Abdullah has ruled out his being in the race.
"I am a free man and I would like to be so," Abdullah told newsmen here in reply to questions whether he was in the reckoning.
On terrorism emanating from Pakistan, Abdullah said "India wants to build relations with Pakistan but we want that the terrorism emerging from that place is controlled by the Government."
Abdullah, 74, was here last evening to address investor`s meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth