Not in the race for presidency: Abdullah
London: As the hunt for a candidate for the post of President hots up, Minister of New and Renewable Energy Farooq Abdullah has ruled out his being in the race.
"I am a free man and I would like to be so," Abdullah told newsmen here in reply to questions whether he was in the reckoning.
On terrorism emanating from Pakistan, Abdullah said "India wants to build relations with Pakistan but we want that the terrorism emerging from that place is controlled by the Government."
Abdullah, 74, was here last evening to address investor`s meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials