Shiv Khori Shrine Board gets new Vice Chairman
Reasi (J&K): Rajinder Singh Tara has been appointed as the new Vice Chairman of Shiv Khori Shrine Board by the Jammu and Kashmir government.
Tara, who is Additional Deputy Commissioner, Reasi, has replaced Nirmal Sharma (IAS) former Deputy Commissioner of the town.
The order for appointment of Vice Chairman was issued by Deputy Commissioner, Reasi, Dr Shahid Iqbal Choudhary.
Divisional Commissioner, Jammu, Pradeep Gupta (IAS) is presently Chairman of Shri Shiv Khori Shrine Board.
Over 8.30 lakh pilgrims have paid obeisance at the cave shrine from beginning of this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'