Shiv Khori Shrine Board gets new Vice Chairman
Reasi (J&K): Rajinder Singh Tara has been appointed as the new Vice Chairman of Shiv Khori Shrine Board by the Jammu and Kashmir government.
Tara, who is Additional Deputy Commissioner, Reasi, has replaced Nirmal Sharma (IAS) former Deputy Commissioner of the town.
The order for appointment of Vice Chairman was issued by Deputy Commissioner, Reasi, Dr Shahid Iqbal Choudhary.
Divisional Commissioner, Jammu, Pradeep Gupta (IAS) is presently Chairman of Shri Shiv Khori Shrine Board.
Over 8.30 lakh pilgrims have paid obeisance at the cave shrine from beginning of this year.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net 10th HS Results 2016 Chhattisgarh CG Board, CGBSE today at 10 AM
- Pakistani Sikhs open temple after 73 years, risking attacks
- 20 killed in Syria regime strike on Aleppo
- Donald Trump vows `America first` foreign policy
- Salah Abdeslam slapped with terror charges over Paris attacks