Shiv Khori Shrine Board gets new Vice Chairman
Reasi (J&K): Rajinder Singh Tara has been appointed as the new Vice Chairman of Shiv Khori Shrine Board by the Jammu and Kashmir government.
Tara, who is Additional Deputy Commissioner, Reasi, has replaced Nirmal Sharma (IAS) former Deputy Commissioner of the town.
The order for appointment of Vice Chairman was issued by Deputy Commissioner, Reasi, Dr Shahid Iqbal Choudhary.
Divisional Commissioner, Jammu, Pradeep Gupta (IAS) is presently Chairman of Shri Shiv Khori Shrine Board.
Over 8.30 lakh pilgrims have paid obeisance at the cave shrine from beginning of this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor