Two arrested for raping minor in J&K
Jammu: Two persons have been arrested for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl in Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday.
Sajjad Ahmed and Mohd Aslam of Chanderog village were arrested yesterday in connection with the rape of a minor girl at Nai Basti in the district, they said.
A written complaint was lodged at the Ramban Police Station on March 22 following which a case was registered under Section 376 of the Ranbir Penal Code (RPC) and the accused were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video