Two arrested for raping minor in J&K
Jammu: Two persons have been arrested for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl in Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday.
Sajjad Ahmed and Mohd Aslam of Chanderog village were arrested yesterday in connection with the rape of a minor girl at Nai Basti in the district, they said.
A written complaint was lodged at the Ramban Police Station on March 22 following which a case was registered under Section 376 of the Ranbir Penal Code (RPC) and the accused were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why