Two arrested for raping minor in J&K
Jammu: Two persons have been arrested for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl in Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday.
Sajjad Ahmed and Mohd Aslam of Chanderog village were arrested yesterday in connection with the rape of a minor girl at Nai Basti in the district, they said.
A written complaint was lodged at the Ramban Police Station on March 22 following which a case was registered under Section 376 of the Ranbir Penal Code (RPC) and the accused were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?