Cooking expert Ambi Swamy passes away
Thrissur: Known for his mouth watering vegetarian dishes, noted cookery expert M S Krishna Iyer alias Ambi Swamy died of a heart attack last night.
He was 77, family sources said.
Swamy was invited to Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi for preparing meals in connection with South Indian marriages.
For over 20 years, Ambi Swamy was entrusted with the responsibily of cooking in connection with Kerala Schools Youth Festivals.
He is survived by wife, seven sons and two daughters.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Michel Platini at sports court for Sepp Blatter appeal
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- OP Jaisha-AFI row: Marathon runner said no to personalised refreshment, clarifies coach Nikolai Snesarev
- Turkish troops to stay until Syrian army regains control