Cooking expert Ambi Swamy passes away
Thrissur: Known for his mouth watering vegetarian dishes, noted cookery expert M S Krishna Iyer alias Ambi Swamy died of a heart attack last night.
He was 77, family sources said.
Swamy was invited to Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi for preparing meals in connection with South Indian marriages.
For over 20 years, Ambi Swamy was entrusted with the responsibily of cooking in connection with Kerala Schools Youth Festivals.
He is survived by wife, seven sons and two daughters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account