Cooking expert Ambi Swamy passes away
Thrissur: Known for his mouth watering vegetarian dishes, noted cookery expert M S Krishna Iyer alias Ambi Swamy died of a heart attack last night.
He was 77, family sources said.
Swamy was invited to Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi for preparing meals in connection with South Indian marriages.
For over 20 years, Ambi Swamy was entrusted with the responsibily of cooking in connection with Kerala Schools Youth Festivals.
He is survived by wife, seven sons and two daughters.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read