Cooking expert Ambi Swamy passes away
Thrissur: Known for his mouth watering vegetarian dishes, noted cookery expert M S Krishna Iyer alias Ambi Swamy died of a heart attack last night.
He was 77, family sources said.
Swamy was invited to Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi for preparing meals in connection with South Indian marriages.
For over 20 years, Ambi Swamy was entrusted with the responsibily of cooking in connection with Kerala Schools Youth Festivals.
He is survived by wife, seven sons and two daughters.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Most Germans fear terrorist attack after train axe assault: Poll
- My son didn't do anything wrong: Dayashankar Singh's mother
- Olympics 2016: Usain Bolt gunning for Russian ban at Rio; says move will scare drug cheats
- Video row: Speaker Mahajan hints at action even as Bhagwant Mann apologies
- Pakistan-origin British boxer Amir Khan says he will ruin Vijender Singh's career...