Close aide of Delhi HC blast accused killed
Srinagar: The security forces on Monday narrowly missed catching Delhi High Court blast accused Chota Hafiz when they gunned down his close associate Akhtar Hussain in an encounter in Kishtwar.
Hussain was a militant of the Lashkar-e-Toiba.
Sources said Hafiz was present at the encounter site just before the security forces reached there.
The blast had taken place in the parking lot of the Delhi High Court on May 25 last year.
The case is being probed by the National Investigation Agency (NIA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No need for cash; pay through mobile phone at Café Coffee Day now
- VVIP chopper scam: RSS mouthpiece dares Congress to reveal who's 'Signora Gandhi' mentioned in Italian court
- EPL: Anthony Martial strikes as Manchester United make Leicester City wait for title
- PM Modi visits Varanasi, launches 'e-boats' at Assi Ghat: In Pics
- Minor who shot himself while taking 'selfie' dies