Congress working on Narendra Modi sex CD: Saamna
New Delhi: Shiv Sena mouthpiece ‘Saamna’ has made an explosive claim that the Congress is making a fake sex CD of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
In a front page article in its July 18 edition, the Sena newspaper alleged that the Congress party is secretly putting together a task force to tarnish Modi’s image ahead of Assembly polls in Gujarat, due to be held in December this year.
Terming it as Congress’ ‘dirty picture’, the article claimed that a Tamil actress and a Punjabi woman associated with the NDA have been roped into figure in the CD.
They have been paid a huge sum of money to ‘disclose’ their close ‘relationship’ with Modi just ahead of the polls, the report said. The Tamil actress, who has already figured in two movies, has been provided a flat in Mumbai, while the Punjabi woman has been given keys to an apartment in Chandigarh.
The Saamna claimed that a team comprising computer and digital experts is busy making the fake sex CD.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days