China to focus more on handling cyber attacks
Beijing: China will pay more attention to cross-border cyber attacks while improving international cooperation, the country`s top cyber security watchdog said Thursday.
The internet is a valuable commercial tool. But on too many occasions users find their privacy violated through hacking or the stealing of data, reported China Daily citing Zhang Feng, chief engineer at the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
The official was speaking during a conference, which attracted leading Internet and telecom companies and was organised by the National Computer Network Emergency Response Technical Team, responsible for tackling external and internal cyber attacks.
Chinese industry has placed an emphasis on boosting online security, Zhang added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended