Landslide kills three in Tripura
Agartala: A woman and her two children were killed when a landslide buried their house in Tripura, police said here on Friday.
"Ritumala and her two minor children died on the spot when their tin-roofed house was buried in a mudslide," a police official said.
The accident took place following heavy rains at Sabroom in southern Tripura on Thursday night.
Ritumala, 31, and her two children - a six-month-old son and a four-year-old daughter - were buried, while her husband and his elder child escaped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli hits 26th hundred as India inch closer to win
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption