Landslide kills three in Tripura
Agartala: A woman and her two children were killed when a landslide buried their house in Tripura, police said here on Friday.
"Ritumala and her two minor children died on the spot when their tin-roofed house was buried in a mudslide," a police official said.
The accident took place following heavy rains at Sabroom in southern Tripura on Thursday night.
Ritumala, 31, and her two children - a six-month-old son and a four-year-old daughter - were buried, while her husband and his elder child escaped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened