Above normal temperatures in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Maximum temperatures in Punjab and Haryana continued to hover above normal levels on Monday.
Ambala in Haryana recorded a high of 37.8 deg C, three degrees above the normal, while Bhiwani experienced a hot day at 39.6 deg C, two notches above normal, a MeT report said here.
Hisar bore sweltering heat recording a maximum temperature of 42 deg C, three notches above the normal.
In Punjab, Amritsar`s maximum settled at 39 deg C, up two notches.
Patiala experienced a hot day at 38.2 deg C, up three degrees. Ludhiana`s maximum settled at 37.8 deg C.
Chandigarh recorded a high of 36.5 degree C, two degrees above normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court
- Adorable! This cute baby goes to bed with his best mate dog – Watch video
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday
- Delhi, Jammu, Shimla see hottest day of season; Telangana toll 178
- Rahul Gandhi to be Congress chief in 2016: Jairam Ramesh