SAD expels Chiranji Lal Garg, son from party
Chandigarh: Hours after he joined Congress,
Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) Vice President Chiranji Lal Garg and
his son Rajan Garg were on Thursday expelled from the party for
alleged anti-party activities.
The decision to expel the father-son duo from the party
was taken by SAD President Sukhbir Singh Badal, a party
spokesman said in a statement here.
Earlier too, it had been decided to expel Garg from the
party but the decision was withdrawn after he made assurances
to the leadership that he would mend his ways, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'