About 44% people think aliens do exist: Survey
Zee Media Bureau
London: There have been many claims and debates about the existence of aliens, also known as ‘extraterrestrial life’ elsewhere in the Universe.
A new survey claims about 44 percent people believe in the existence of aliens and that humans are not alone in the Universe.
The survey also revealed that 45 percent said that the Government had covered up the mysterious activity’s evidence.
While almost 33 percent Brits believed in ghosts, 10 percent said that they had been tackled by a spooky being, reported the Daily star.
Also, about quarter of women think that dogs have telepathic powers, and nearly 25 percent people are certain that in future humans would be able to converse with dogs.
More than 1,000 people took part in the poll to launch a new ITV show, Mystery Map, which will be delving into the UK’s top myths and mysteries.
Recently, scientists in England claim to have discovered alien organisms living in the atmosphere, which in turn could help explain how life came to exist on Earth.
While researchers at the University of Sheffield and Buckingham University say that they have scientific proof that alien organisms are living in the atmosphere 16 miles above Earth’s surface, other experts in the field have disagreed with the findings.
With Agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered