About 44% people think aliens do exist: Survey
Zee Media Bureau
London: There have been many claims and debates about the existence of aliens, also known as ‘extraterrestrial life’ elsewhere in the Universe.
A new survey claims about 44 percent people believe in the existence of aliens and that humans are not alone in the Universe.
The survey also revealed that 45 percent said that the Government had covered up the mysterious activity’s evidence.
While almost 33 percent Brits believed in ghosts, 10 percent said that they had been tackled by a spooky being, reported the Daily star.
Also, about quarter of women think that dogs have telepathic powers, and nearly 25 percent people are certain that in future humans would be able to converse with dogs.
More than 1,000 people took part in the poll to launch a new ITV show, Mystery Map, which will be delving into the UK’s top myths and mysteries.
Recently, scientists in England claim to have discovered alien organisms living in the atmosphere, which in turn could help explain how life came to exist on Earth.
While researchers at the University of Sheffield and Buckingham University say that they have scientific proof that alien organisms are living in the atmosphere 16 miles above Earth’s surface, other experts in the field have disagreed with the findings.
With Agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why