Woman councillor electrocuted in TN
Coimbatore: A woman councillor of Palladam Municipality in nearby Tirupur district was today electrocuted when she was grinding flour, police said.
Manimegalai, an independent representing 6th ward, was grinding flour on the grinder, when she suddenly fell down,following electric shock.
She died on the spot, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what