Four judicial officers get new responsibilities
Allahabad: Four judicial officers in Uttar
Pradesh, two of them of the rank of Additional District and
Sessions Judge, have been transferred or given new
responsibilities through an administrative order of the
Allahabad High Court.
According to notifications issued yesterday by Vishnu
Chandra Gupta, the Registrar General of the High Court,
Additional District and Sessions Judge of Hardoi, Harish
Tripathi, has been transferred to Muzaffarnagar in the same
Besides, Sanjeev Shukla, who is posted as Additional
District and Sessions Judge at Mirzapur, has been given the
additional responsibility of Special Judge of a court set up
under UP Essential Commodities (Special Provisions) Act.
Similarly, Anil Kumar, Additional Civil Judge, Junior
Division, Ramabai Nagar (Kanpur Dehat) has been made Judicial
Magistrate, First Class, in the same district.
He swaps the post with Yash Pal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends