IIT student dies of heart attack
Kanpur: A 23-year-old MTech student of IIT Kanpur has allegedly died of heart attack, police said here on Sunday.
Mohit, who was from Tarapur in Maharastra, got the admission this year itself.
Last evening, after playing Cricket for about 2-hours, he went to his room for rest but after some time when his friends came to his room they found him lying unconscious on the floor, IIT Deen Student Welfare Prof A K Gosh told reporters here.
Mohit was rushed to a health centre in the campus where he breathed his last, Ghosh said.
His body was sent for the post mortem.
Exact reason of his death would be known only after the post mortem, Ghosh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway