Railway recruitment board paper leaked in Lucknow, two held
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: A railway recruitment board examination to be held in Lucknow on Sunday was scrapped as the question papers were leaked just 90 minutes before the exam.
The Uttar Pradesh Special Task Force have arrested two people in connection with the question paper leak.
The question papers that were leaked, were for the exam of diesel driver was to be held today.
The leaking of question papers for Railway Recruitment Board exams are not uncommon.
The latest leak comes just a fortnight after the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) arrested a chief vigilance officer of South Western Railway (SWR) and an advocate for being allegedly involved in leaking question papers of the Railway Recruitment Board exams in Bangalore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof