Ten constables suspended for playing Holi inside police station
Muzaffarnagar: Ten constables have been suspended and a Station House Officer has been shifted to police lines for dereliction of duty after the constables were found playing Holi inside a police station.
The constables were Friday suspended for playing with colours in a semi-clad state inside the Civil Line police station a day after Holi, SSP Manzil Saini said here on Saturday.
The SHO, Kamal Yadav, has been shifted to police lines, he said.
The constables against whom the action has been taken include Atul, Charan Singh, Rahtu Lal, Bablu, Tarachand, Amit Kumar, Ramgopal, Avnish and Altaf.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know