Ten constables suspended for playing Holi inside police station
Muzaffarnagar: Ten constables have been suspended and a Station House Officer has been shifted to police lines for dereliction of duty after the constables were found playing Holi inside a police station.
The constables were Friday suspended for playing with colours in a semi-clad state inside the Civil Line police station a day after Holi, SSP Manzil Saini said here on Saturday.
The SHO, Kamal Yadav, has been shifted to police lines, he said.
The constables against whom the action has been taken include Atul, Charan Singh, Rahtu Lal, Bablu, Tarachand, Amit Kumar, Ramgopal, Avnish and Altaf.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued