Two children among four dead in fire in UP
Lucknow: Four persons, including two children, of a family were charred to death and over 12 injured in separate incidents of fire in Farukhabad and Kasganj districts, police said today.
Bhimbihari, Basanti and their children Rampyare and Gudia were killed in a fire that broke out in their hut in Anandpur village in Kasganj district late last night, they said.
In a separate incident, 12 persons were injured after they were trapped in a blaze that gutted over 100 huts in Manjha village of Farukhabad district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan