UP: Case against local SP leader
Ghaziabad: A case has been registered a
local SP leader and three other people for allegedly
assaulting a clerk of district employment office, police
According to a complaint filed by district employment
officer Arshad Ali, SP leader Nahar Singh and three others
persons beat the clerk, Narender, for taking a bribe of Rs
1,000 from a youth to get his name registered for the
unemployment allowance, SSP Raghubir Lal said.
An inquiry has been initiated into the incident, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal