Three new trains flagged off in Kolkata
Kolkata: Three new trains of the South Eastern Railways were flagged off on Monday by the Minister of state for Railways Adhir Chowdhury.
The three trains were the Haldia-Anand Vihar weekly Superfast Express, Santragachi-Bagnan EMU local and Santragachi-Panskura EMU local.
The Haldia-Anand Vihar Express will connect East Midnapur district with Delhi while the two EMUs will be immensely beneficial for the people of Bagnan and Panskura.
The minister also announced two more trains, Shalimar-Bhuj Weekly Superfast Express from April 20 and Mathnasipur- Masagram DEMU passenger from tomorrow.
The Shalimar-Bhuj Weekly Superfast Express will provide direct connectivity between West Bengal and Gujarat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents