China sends two ships to help in rescue work for missing plane
Beijing: China has dispatched two maritime rescue ships to the South China Sea to help in rescue work for a missing Malaysia Airlines aircraft.
The state television reported on Saturday on one of its official microblogs about the rescue work.
More details awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir