Chinese news anchor bride reported on earthquake in wedding dress
Melbourne: A news anchor in China was about to tie the knot before the earthquake ripped through the country, forcing her straight in to reporter mode as she interviewed shocked locals in her wedding dress.
Chen Ying, who works at a local news station in China, was about to get married when the 7.0 magnitude earthquake hit.
The quake hit where her nuptials were taking place, the Daily Telegraph reported.
Ying wasted no time in grabbing a microphone and doing her job, following her newshound instincts.
Footage of her walking the streets while interviewing locals in her wedding dress and veil have hit YouTube.
The earthquake, which struck China’s Sichuan province, have left at least 156 people dead and more than 5,500 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news