Chinese news anchor bride reported on earthquake in wedding dress
Melbourne: A news anchor in China was about to tie the knot before the earthquake ripped through the country, forcing her straight in to reporter mode as she interviewed shocked locals in her wedding dress.
Chen Ying, who works at a local news station in China, was about to get married when the 7.0 magnitude earthquake hit.
The quake hit where her nuptials were taking place, the Daily Telegraph reported.
Ying wasted no time in grabbing a microphone and doing her job, following her newshound instincts.
Footage of her walking the streets while interviewing locals in her wedding dress and veil have hit YouTube.
The earthquake, which struck China’s Sichuan province, have left at least 156 people dead and more than 5,500 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Leave 'as soon as possible', EU chiefs tell Britain after Brexit vote
- Guidelines framed for transfer of online credits to regular courses
- BCCI to host mini IPL overseas in September
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic faces Roger Federer in the semi-final clash
- Share household chores with wife for super sex life