Chinese news anchor bride reported on earthquake in wedding dress
Melbourne: A news anchor in China was about to tie the knot before the earthquake ripped through the country, forcing her straight in to reporter mode as she interviewed shocked locals in her wedding dress.
Chen Ying, who works at a local news station in China, was about to get married when the 7.0 magnitude earthquake hit.
The quake hit where her nuptials were taking place, the Daily Telegraph reported.
Ying wasted no time in grabbing a microphone and doing her job, following her newshound instincts.
Footage of her walking the streets while interviewing locals in her wedding dress and veil have hit YouTube.
The earthquake, which struck China’s Sichuan province, have left at least 156 people dead and more than 5,500 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh