Chinese news anchor bride reported on earthquake in wedding dress
Melbourne: A news anchor in China was about to tie the knot before the earthquake ripped through the country, forcing her straight in to reporter mode as she interviewed shocked locals in her wedding dress.
Chen Ying, who works at a local news station in China, was about to get married when the 7.0 magnitude earthquake hit.
The quake hit where her nuptials were taking place, the Daily Telegraph reported.
Ying wasted no time in grabbing a microphone and doing her job, following her newshound instincts.
Footage of her walking the streets while interviewing locals in her wedding dress and veil have hit YouTube.
The earthquake, which struck China’s Sichuan province, have left at least 156 people dead and more than 5,500 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?