Three Libyan policemen found dead in Turkey
Ankara: Three Libyan policemen undergoing training in Turkey`s Istanbul city have been found dead in an apartment due to an apparent gas leakage, Xinhua reported.
The three identified as Ramzi Salem Gadmour, 28, Abu Menair Embarek, 25, and Salem Mohammed, 33, were found dead Wednesday night.
The Libyans died just a day after five Afghan citizens who came to Istanbul for employment were killed in a gas poisoning in Zeytinburnu district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'