Kolkata: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore here.
• With Brendon McCullum`s wicket, Daniel Vettori completed his 100 wickets in 94 matches at 22.17 runs apiece in Twenty20.
• Chris Gayle (86 off 58 balls) recorded his ninth fifty in the IPL.
• Gayle is the first player to register four half centuries in the IPL 2012.
• With 336 runs at an average of 48.00, including four fifties in eight matches, Gayle is the leading run-getter in the present edition of the IPL.
• Gayle is the first batsman to register 25 sixes in the IPL 2012. He now needs five sixes to become the first batsman to complete a century of sixes in the IPL.
• Kolkata (190 for four) registered their second highest total against Bangalore in the IPL - the highest is 222 for three at Bangalore on April 18, 2008.
• Gautam Gambhir and Jacques Kallis were involved in a second wicket stand of 80 - Kolkata`s highest against Bangalore in the IPL.
• A B de Villiers registered his fifth duck in the IPL.
• With 11 points in nine games, Kolkata Knight Riders are placed second behind Delhi Daredevils, who head the table with 12 points in eight matches.
• Kolkata`s 47-run win is their fifth out of 10 contested against Bangalore in the IPL. Bangalore have also won five matches against Kolkata in the IPL.
• Bangalore have won 35 and lost 35 out of 71 played in the IPL (NR 1).
• Brendon McCullum and Gautam Gambhir added 95 for the first wicket - Kolkata`s second highest against Bangalore in the IPL.
• Gautam Gambhir (93 off 51 balls) registered a career-best knock in the Twenty20 - his 13th fifty in the IPL.