Mumbai: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Mumbai Indians and Deccan Chargers here.
• Deccan Chargers, with three points in eight games, are at the bottom of the table
• Deccan Chargers became the first side to have lost six games in IPL 2012.
• Lasith Malinga is the fourth bowler to register three four-wicket hauls in the IPL - the other bowlers were Anil Kumble, Lakshmipathy Balaji and Munaf Patel,
• Malinga`s figures of 4 for 16 are the best by a Mumbai bowler against Deccan Chargers in the IPL, outstripping the 4 for 20 by Munaf Patel at Visakhapatnam on April 9, 2012.
• Malinga has captured 15 wickets at 7.93 runs apiece in six games. The tally is the second highest in the IPL 2012, next only to 18 at 13.50 in nine matches by Morne Morkel.
• Malinga, with 76 wickets at an average of 15.13 in 48 matches, is the top wicket-taker in the IPL.
• Mumbai Indians are the third side after Delhi (7) and Kolkata (5) to post five wins or more in the IPL 5.
• Deccan Chargers have lost most number of games (41) in the IPL.
• Deccan Chargers (100) posted their lowest total against Mumbai Indians in the IPL, eclipsing the 115 at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai on April 3, 2010.
• Deccan`s score is their joint second lowest total in the IPL - the lowest is 82 against Bangalore at Mumbai on April 24, 2010. (They had made 100 against Chennai at East London on May 4, 2009).
• Harbhajan Singh`s figures of 4-0-13-2 are his best in the IPL 5.
• Harbhajan completed his 50 wickets - 51 at an average of 25.56 in 55 IPL games.
• R P Singh completed his 100 wickets in Twenty20 at 24.51 runs apiece in 88 matches.
• Rohit Sharma is the leading run-getter for Mumbai Indians in the IPL 5 - 230 at an average of 28.75 in 9 matches.