Sreesanth to be ready for selection by year-end
Hyderabad: India fast bowler S Sreesanth, who is recovering from a toe injury, says he would be available for selection by the end of this year.
"I have started running now. I am in National Cricket Academy (NCA). Hopefully, in three more months I should be fit to play first class and I am looking at, hopefully, getting back to the selection process by December end,"
Sreesanth expressed confidence that he would come back strong.
"I think it is going to be amazing. Because, this is the best time I ever had. I am using this time to make sure I come back really stronger and I will," he said, when asked how he saw the road ahead for him.
The 29-year-old player from Kerala has 87 wickets from 27 Test matches and 75 wickets in 53 One Day Internationals. He made his test debut in 2006 and played his first ODI in 2005.
Apart from Team India, Sreesanth played for has Kerala, and IPL teams Kings XI Punjab, Kochi Tuskers Kerala and Rajasthan Royals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city