Statistical Highlights: Chennai Super Kings Vs Cape Cobras
Chennai: Statistical highlights of the Champions League Twenty20 match between Cape Cobras and Chennai Super Kings.
• Chennai Super Kings` exciting four-wicket victory is their sixth in eight matches in the Champions League Twenty20 -- success per cent 81.25 (Lost 1 and Tied 1)
• Cape Cobras have won four and lost three out of seven contested in the Champions League Twenty20 -- winning per cent 57.14
• Jean-Paul Duminy (4/20) became the first bowler to claim four wickets in an innnings for Cape Cobras in the Champions League Twenty20
• Duminy`s marvellous figures are his best ever in Twenty20 - his second instance of four wickets in an innings.
• Albie Morkel has claimed 65 wickets at an average of 25. 50 in 60 matches for Chennai Super Kings in Twenty20 – the most by a bowler. Muralitharan (52) and Ashwin (51) are the next two for Chennai in Twenty20.
• Mahendra Ssingh Dhoni and Dwayne Bravo were involved in a partnership of 43 for the sixth wicket - Chennai Super Kings` highest in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Albie Morkel and Bravo added 26 (unbroken) for the seventh wicket - Chennai`s best in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Dwayne Bravo is the first and only bowler to complete 20 wickets in the Champions League Twenty20 at an average of 16.10 in eleven matches.
• Bravo`s match-winning unbeaten 46 off 25 balls is his best ever for Chennai in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Bravo has been adjudged the Man of the Match for the fourth time in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Jean-Paul Duminy`s tally of 324 at an average of 54.00 in eleven matches is a record in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Duminy and Owais Shah (45) have shared 57 runs for the fourth wicket - Cape Cobras` highest in the Champions League Twenty20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje