Arsenal ready to up bid for Suarez
London: While Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has identified Luis Suarez as his No.1 target, the manager could go back with a make-or-break 40 million pound bid for the Liverpool striker.
According to the Mirror, Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is adamant they will not sell Suarez as they also brace themselves for a bid from Real Madrid who only valued the Uruguayan at 25 million pounds.
However, the report said that Suarez might be interested to join Arsenal because they could offer Champions League football.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss