2012 Indian Grand Prix: Schedule
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Get ready and fasten your seat belts for the Indian Grand Prix is here. The schedule for the second edition of the Indian GP has been released and fans can plan there weekend well ahead to witness one of the fastest machines on the planet scorching the tracks of Buddh International Circuit.
Friday, October 26: JK Racing Asia Series (practice): 08:45-09:15; F1 first practice: 10:00-11:30; MRF challenge (practice): 12:00-12:30; F1 Paddock Club (pit lane walk) 12:35-13:45; F1 second practice: 14:00-15:30; F1 press conference: 16:00-17:00; MRF challenge (Qualifying): 16:00-16:30; Marshall Pit Lane Walk : 17:45
Saturday, October 27: JK Asia Racing Series (Qualifying): 09:15-09:45; F1 Paddock Club (pit lane walk): 09:50-10:40; F1 third practice: 11:00-12:00; MRF Championship 1st Race (10 Laps or 25 Mins): 12:25-12:55; F1 Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk: 13:00-13:45; F1 Qualifying: 14:00; JK Asia Racing Series 1st Race (10 Laps or 25 Mins): 15:30-16:00
Sunday, October 28: F1 Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk: 10:00-10:50; MRF Championship 2nd Race (10 Laps or 25 mins): 11:00-11:30; JK Asia Racing Series 2nd Race (10 Laps or 25 Mins): 12:00-12:30; F1 Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk: 12:35-14:15; F1 drivers grid parade: 13:30; F1 starting grid presentation: 13:40-14:15; national anthem: 14:46; Grand Prix: 15:00
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog