Australian racer Mark Webber takes a swipe at former boss
Johannesburg: Australian racer Mark Webber has mocked his former boss, Christian Horner, describing him as a hypocrite.
Horner recently commented that F1 bosses should stop trying to control their drivers, and teams should loosen their restrictions on driver behaviour.
He said that F1 bosses need to allow the drivers to express themselves more without them being hit by criticism
Mark Webber has taken to Twitter to hit out against former boss Christian Horner `s comments that F1 bosses should stop trying to control their drivers.
The Red Bull boss said F1 teams should loosen their restrictions on driver behavior, and they need to allow drivers` personalities to come out.
Responding to which, Webber posted on his Twitter account, using the old saying about the pot calling the kettle black to suggest Horner was a hypocrite.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'