Buddh F1 Circuit to organise public track tour
Greater Noida: Most motorsport fans, who were confined to watching the action from the general stands at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC), now have the opportunity to take a sneak peek into the state-of-the-art Formula 1 facility.
Come Saturday, BIC promoters will be kick-starting a guided tour of the $400 million facility covering its pit lane, garages, medical centre, race control room, winner`s podium, team building, paddock club and time-keeping office.
The tour costing Rs.1,500 per person will include a lap of the 5.14 km track consisting 16 turns. Interested students will pay a discounted rate.
For now, the BIC Tour will only be available on Saturdays and will be an extension of their public activities which mainly comprise open-track-day for the speed enthusiasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez