Buddh F1 Circuit to organise public track tour
Greater Noida: Most motorsport fans, who were confined to watching the action from the general stands at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC), now have the opportunity to take a sneak peek into the state-of-the-art Formula 1 facility.
Come Saturday, BIC promoters will be kick-starting a guided tour of the $400 million facility covering its pit lane, garages, medical centre, race control room, winner`s podium, team building, paddock club and time-keeping office.
The tour costing Rs.1,500 per person will include a lap of the 5.14 km track consisting 16 turns. Interested students will pay a discounted rate.
For now, the BIC Tour will only be available on Saturdays and will be an extension of their public activities which mainly comprise open-track-day for the speed enthusiasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site