Buddh F1 Circuit to organise public track tour
Greater Noida: Most motorsport fans, who were confined to watching the action from the general stands at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC), now have the opportunity to take a sneak peek into the state-of-the-art Formula 1 facility.
Come Saturday, BIC promoters will be kick-starting a guided tour of the $400 million facility covering its pit lane, garages, medical centre, race control room, winner`s podium, team building, paddock club and time-keeping office.
The tour costing Rs.1,500 per person will include a lap of the 5.14 km track consisting 16 turns. Interested students will pay a discounted rate.
For now, the BIC Tour will only be available on Saturdays and will be an extension of their public activities which mainly comprise open-track-day for the speed enthusiasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt