Buddh F1 Circuit to organise public track tour
Greater Noida: Most motorsport fans, who were confined to watching the action from the general stands at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC), now have the opportunity to take a sneak peek into the state-of-the-art Formula 1 facility.
Come Saturday, BIC promoters will be kick-starting a guided tour of the $400 million facility covering its pit lane, garages, medical centre, race control room, winner`s podium, team building, paddock club and time-keeping office.
The tour costing Rs.1,500 per person will include a lap of the 5.14 km track consisting 16 turns. Interested students will pay a discounted rate.
For now, the BIC Tour will only be available on Saturdays and will be an extension of their public activities which mainly comprise open-track-day for the speed enthusiasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Some parties trying to create anti-Centre sentiment, says Venkaiah Naidu
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog