Buddh F1 Circuit to organise public track tour
Greater Noida: Most motorsport fans, who were confined to watching the action from the general stands at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC), now have the opportunity to take a sneak peek into the state-of-the-art Formula 1 facility.
Come Saturday, BIC promoters will be kick-starting a guided tour of the $400 million facility covering its pit lane, garages, medical centre, race control room, winner`s podium, team building, paddock club and time-keeping office.
The tour costing Rs.1,500 per person will include a lap of the 5.14 km track consisting 16 turns. Interested students will pay a discounted rate.
For now, the BIC Tour will only be available on Saturdays and will be an extension of their public activities which mainly comprise open-track-day for the speed enthusiasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report