Force India`s di Resta 8th fastest in Canadian GP qualifying
Montreal: Sahara Force India` s Paul di Resta set the eighth fastest time in the FormulaOne Canadian Grand Prix here Saturday while his teammate Nico Hulkenberg finished in 13th position.
Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel clocked 1:13.784 for pole position, ahead of Lewis Hamilton, who set 1:14.087 in his McLaren. Ferrari`s Fernando Alonso was third fastest with 1:14.151.
Di Resta made Q3 for the second in the time season, recording the best lap of 1:14.705 in the final session. Hulkenberg`s effort of 1:14.748 in Q2 was not enough for a top 10-time.
Indian`s Narain Karthikeyan will start the race from the back of the grid after managing 1:18.330.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate