Force India`s di Resta 8th fastest in Canadian GP qualifying
Montreal: Sahara Force India` s Paul di Resta set the eighth fastest time in the FormulaOne Canadian Grand Prix here Saturday while his teammate Nico Hulkenberg finished in 13th position.
Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel clocked 1:13.784 for pole position, ahead of Lewis Hamilton, who set 1:14.087 in his McLaren. Ferrari`s Fernando Alonso was third fastest with 1:14.151.
Di Resta made Q3 for the second in the time season, recording the best lap of 1:14.705 in the final session. Hulkenberg`s effort of 1:14.748 in Q2 was not enough for a top 10-time.
Indian`s Narain Karthikeyan will start the race from the back of the grid after managing 1:18.330.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Good news for Rail Passengers! No service charge on ticket booked through card from June 1
- Japan keen to invest in India’s infrastructure growth story: Finance Minister
- People have figured out: Liam Hemsworth on reunion with Miley
- Afghan govt seeks extension for refugees to stay in Pakistan
- Asus Zenfone 3 series to be launched in India today