Force India`s di Resta 8th fastest in Canadian GP qualifying
Montreal: Sahara Force India` s Paul di Resta set the eighth fastest time in the FormulaOne Canadian Grand Prix here Saturday while his teammate Nico Hulkenberg finished in 13th position.
Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel clocked 1:13.784 for pole position, ahead of Lewis Hamilton, who set 1:14.087 in his McLaren. Ferrari`s Fernando Alonso was third fastest with 1:14.151.
Di Resta made Q3 for the second in the time season, recording the best lap of 1:14.705 in the final session. Hulkenberg`s effort of 1:14.748 in Q2 was not enough for a top 10-time.
Indian`s Narain Karthikeyan will start the race from the back of the grid after managing 1:18.330.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arizona teen charged for exposing self in school photo
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history