Hamilton fears never winning F1 title again after `big-money` Mercedes move
London: Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton has said that he fears he would never win the world championship title again following his big-money move to Mercedes.
According to Metro.co.uk, Hamilton is coming to the end of his first season with the Brackley-based team after leaving boyhood outfit McLaren last year.
Hamilton said that a while ago, that would have been a scary thought, but it is not so much anymore.
Hamilton is heading into this weekend`s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix way off the pace of reigning champion Sebastian Vettel, who has enjoyed another season of dominance, the report said.
However, the Mercedes man is hopeful things will be different next year, the report added.
He said that he had the confidence that the team will be competitive next year, adding that as a driver, he felt he was doing pretty well, and when the car is able to win, he will win.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened