Hamilton looking forward to Christmas after Vettel puts an end to title hopes
London: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has admitted that Sebastian Vettel is so dominant in the Formula One that he has nothing to look forward to but Christmas.
According to the Mirror, Hamilton is hoping that his team can get all of their bad luck out of the way now and enjoy a good year in 2014.
After the German battled to the most ugly of his five successive victories here in Japan, the Mercedes man smiled weakly as he admitted that he was looking forward to Christmas, the report said.
Vettel`s front wing tore a hole in Hamilton`s rear right tyre, the report added.
The British driver even said that he could not be more unlucky than that after he had a better start than the Red Bulls for the first time ever, adding that it was not meant to be and not Vettel`s fault as he just drove straight on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged