Hamilton looking forward to Christmas after Vettel puts an end to title hopes
London: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has admitted that Sebastian Vettel is so dominant in the Formula One that he has nothing to look forward to but Christmas.
According to the Mirror, Hamilton is hoping that his team can get all of their bad luck out of the way now and enjoy a good year in 2014.
After the German battled to the most ugly of his five successive victories here in Japan, the Mercedes man smiled weakly as he admitted that he was looking forward to Christmas, the report said.
Vettel`s front wing tore a hole in Hamilton`s rear right tyre, the report added.
The British driver even said that he could not be more unlucky than that after he had a better start than the Red Bulls for the first time ever, adding that it was not meant to be and not Vettel`s fault as he just drove straight on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr