Hamilton looking forward to Christmas after Vettel puts an end to title hopes
London: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has admitted that Sebastian Vettel is so dominant in the Formula One that he has nothing to look forward to but Christmas.
According to the Mirror, Hamilton is hoping that his team can get all of their bad luck out of the way now and enjoy a good year in 2014.
After the German battled to the most ugly of his five successive victories here in Japan, the Mercedes man smiled weakly as he admitted that he was looking forward to Christmas, the report said.
Vettel`s front wing tore a hole in Hamilton`s rear right tyre, the report added.
The British driver even said that he could not be more unlucky than that after he had a better start than the Red Bulls for the first time ever, adding that it was not meant to be and not Vettel`s fault as he just drove straight on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa