Harbhajan hoping for a Ferrari win
Greater Noida: Cricketer Harbhajan Singh said that he was proud of the fact that a Formula One race was being held in the country and hoped a win for Ferrari would see him being gifted a road car from the Italian team.
The off-spinner is a Ferrari guest and spent most of his time at the team garage.
"I am proud that an event of this magnitude is being held in our country. It a matter of huge pride," he said.
"I am a huge Ferrari fan and an (Fernando) Alonso supporter. I really hopes he wins."
On asked whether the Mumbai Indian captain was considering buying a Ferrari car, he said with a wide grin: "Not buying. But I hope a Ferrari win will result in me being gifted one."
Harbhajan was all praise for the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) and having already come here to see the inaugural Indian Grand Prix, he said that it had improved further.
"The facility here is tremendous. I came here last year and from then on it has been improved further."
The spinner though refused to answer questions on his first love - cricket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea