Harbhajan hoping for a Ferrari win
Greater Noida: Cricketer Harbhajan Singh said that he was proud of the fact that a Formula One race was being held in the country and hoped a win for Ferrari would see him being gifted a road car from the Italian team.
The off-spinner is a Ferrari guest and spent most of his time at the team garage.
"I am proud that an event of this magnitude is being held in our country. It a matter of huge pride," he said.
"I am a huge Ferrari fan and an (Fernando) Alonso supporter. I really hopes he wins."
On asked whether the Mumbai Indian captain was considering buying a Ferrari car, he said with a wide grin: "Not buying. But I hope a Ferrari win will result in me being gifted one."
Harbhajan was all praise for the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) and having already come here to see the inaugural Indian Grand Prix, he said that it had improved further.
"The facility here is tremendous. I came here last year and from then on it has been improved further."
The spinner though refused to answer questions on his first love - cricket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress