Force India to be `one of last` to name 2014 drivers
Greater Noida: Force India team principal Vijay Mallya Saturday said his team would be one of the last to announce its drivers’ line-up for the 2014 Formula 1 season.
“Normally, I am one of the last to announce the drivers’ line-up and I don’t intend to change that,” Mallya said at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) ahead of the Indian Grand Prix Sunday.
Force India were the last to name their pairing for 2013, choosing Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta for the job just weeks before the season opener in Melbourne March 17.
Mallya had earlier said that no decision was expected anyway until the India round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured