Force India to be `one of last` to name 2014 drivers
Greater Noida: Force India team principal Vijay Mallya Saturday said his team would be one of the last to announce its drivers’ line-up for the 2014 Formula 1 season.
“Normally, I am one of the last to announce the drivers’ line-up and I don’t intend to change that,” Mallya said at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) ahead of the Indian Grand Prix Sunday.
Force India were the last to name their pairing for 2013, choosing Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta for the job just weeks before the season opener in Melbourne March 17.
Mallya had earlier said that no decision was expected anyway until the India round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened