Force India to be `one of last` to name 2014 drivers
Greater Noida: Force India team principal Vijay Mallya Saturday said his team would be one of the last to announce its drivers’ line-up for the 2014 Formula 1 season.
“Normally, I am one of the last to announce the drivers’ line-up and I don’t intend to change that,” Mallya said at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) ahead of the Indian Grand Prix Sunday.
Force India were the last to name their pairing for 2013, choosing Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta for the job just weeks before the season opener in Melbourne March 17.
Mallya had earlier said that no decision was expected anyway until the India round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims