Lewis Hamilton prays for MH370 passengers
Sepang: Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton offered his prayers and sympathies to the friends and families of the passengers of the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 which has remained untraced since it went missing March 8.
"All my prayers and sympathies go to the friends and families of the passengers on MH370 flight #PrayForMH370," Hamilton tweeted Monday.
The Mercedes driver also attached a photograph along with the tweet of his F1 car carrying a #PrayForMH370 message.
Hamilton, who failed to finish the Australian Grand Prix March 16 despite taking pole, will be racing in this weekend`s Malaysian Grand Prix at the Sepang International Circuit here.
"Hi guys! Currently in Malaysia preparing for the weekend. I`m really looking forward to bouncing back after a tough weekend in Australia!" added the 2008 world champion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city