Red Bull lose Ricciardo Australian GP appeal
Paris: Red Bull on Tuesday lost their appeal over Daniel Ricciardo`s Australian Grand Prix disqualification.
The world champions had sought to overturn the stripping of Ricciardo`s second place in Melbourne for breaching fuel flow regulations.
The FIA`s International Court of Appeal issued a ruling after a six-hour hearing Monday when other teams had called for the punishmen to be toughened.
Red Bull`s rookie Australian driver is left in 10th place in the championship with 12 points, 49 behind Mercedes` pacesetter Nico Rosberg ahead of Sunday`s Chinese Grand Prix.
Red Bull are fourth in the constructors` standings on 35 points with Mercedes leading on 111.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31