Schumacher team gives no confirmation on `gradually woken up from coma` reports
Sydney: Formula One legend Michael Schumacher is reportedly being woken up from his medically-induced coma gradually and is `positively` responding to medical treatment, although there is still no official word from his management team.
The seven-time German champion has been receiving round-the-clock care since he hit his head on a rock while skiing off-piste in Meribel, in the French Alps on December 29.
According to News.com.au, reports claimed that doctors treating the German started the phase of gradual awakening several days ago, although Schumacher`s manager again urged fans to ignore any updates that do not come from an official source and stated that they Schumacher`s management will not comment on any speculations.
Several F1 teams have shown their continuing support for Schumacher as testing for the 2014 season gets underway in Jerez, Spain , the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?