Schumacher team gives no confirmation on `gradually woken up from coma` reports
Sydney: Formula One legend Michael Schumacher is reportedly being woken up from his medically-induced coma gradually and is `positively` responding to medical treatment, although there is still no official word from his management team.
The seven-time German champion has been receiving round-the-clock care since he hit his head on a rock while skiing off-piste in Meribel, in the French Alps on December 29.
According to News.com.au, reports claimed that doctors treating the German started the phase of gradual awakening several days ago, although Schumacher`s manager again urged fans to ignore any updates that do not come from an official source and stated that they Schumacher`s management will not comment on any speculations.
Several F1 teams have shown their continuing support for Schumacher as testing for the 2014 season gets underway in Jerez, Spain , the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way