Schumacher team gives no confirmation on `gradually woken up from coma` reports
Sydney: Formula One legend Michael Schumacher is reportedly being woken up from his medically-induced coma gradually and is `positively` responding to medical treatment, although there is still no official word from his management team.
The seven-time German champion has been receiving round-the-clock care since he hit his head on a rock while skiing off-piste in Meribel, in the French Alps on December 29.
According to News.com.au, reports claimed that doctors treating the German started the phase of gradual awakening several days ago, although Schumacher`s manager again urged fans to ignore any updates that do not come from an official source and stated that they Schumacher`s management will not comment on any speculations.
Several F1 teams have shown their continuing support for Schumacher as testing for the 2014 season gets underway in Jerez, Spain , the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state