Tyre blowout in Bahrain leaves Rosberg asking for `toilet paper`
London: Formula 1 driver Nico Rosberg experienced a "toilet paper" moment while driving for Mercedes on the final day of the Pirelli tyre test at the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) Thursday.
There was not much news coming from from the three-day test before Rosberg used twitter to give his insight.
"Just spun at full speed 320km/h on Bahrain straight cause my tyre blew up without warning. Thanks to that need to get some toilet paper now," he wrote before the tweet was swiftly deleted.
Mercedes used Rosberg for the entire test which also saw the participation from Ferrari, Red Bull and Toro Rosso.
Pirelli organised the test to develop their 2014 tyres with the drivers running the 2013 cars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress