Veteran F1 commentator Walker tips Vettel to break legendary Schumacher’s record
London: Sebastian Vettel has what it takes to go one better than legendary Michael Schumacher and win eight world titles, according to former F1 commentator Murray Walker. Walker thinks if the German is smart about who he drives for he has a great chance to eclipse Schumacher. “He is very likely to beat Schumacher`s record. If he doesn`t beat the record it will mean he hasn`t made very good choices about the car he drives. But he is a very astute bloke and I don`t think he will make bad choices,” the Daily Mirror quoted Walker, as saying.
The last three seasons have also been some of the best, according to Murray, even better than the 1980s. Murray added: “I used to say the 1980s was a golden period but the last three seasons have exceeded that.” “They have been three wonderful years with each seeming to get better than the last when you couldn`t believe that was possible. I mean, the climax to 2012 with that race in Brazil was unbelievable, with Vettel spinning backwards and then recovering to become a triple World Champion,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!