Vettel denies making F1 `boring` with domination
London: Red Bull ace Sebastian Vettel has dismissed claims that his domination in Formula One is making the sport `boring` like former star Michael Schumacher`s domination did.
Vettel is one of only three men ever to have achieved back-to-back Grand Slams and is bidding to become the youngest four-time champion in history by winning the Japanese Grand Prix this weekend.
According to the Mirror, however, the German said that his achievements cannot be ranked alongside those of his idol and countryman Schumacher, even though Schumacher never managed to clean sweep in even two successive races.
According to Vettel, the gaps that he was able to build up during the Belgian Grand Prix was something between three and six seconds for the whole race as compared to Schumacher`s 30 to 60 seconds a decade ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch