Nike launches new limited overs uniform for Team India
Mumbai: Sportswear firm Nike, the official kit sponsor of the Indian cricket team, has launched new uniform for the India-Australia limited over series next month.
Team India`s kit is made for the first time with 100 per cent recycled polyester fabric that is lightweight, reinforced with increased stretchability and enhanced moisture-wicking capabilities. Improved ventilation zones provide additional comfort and cooling, Nike said in a statement issued here.
"The jersey has a dynamic fit tailored to the athlete`s body, a result of 3D body mapping of the world`s top athletes and insights gleaned from collaboration with the Indian cricket team. Players expressed the desire for a jersey that moves with them and is comfortable enabling a complete focus on their game. The jersey is accented with a cutting edge graphic on the shoulders," it added.
The Team India kit and off-pitch collection will be available starting September 20 through Nike stores.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests
- Working towards a technology which enables consumer to control electrical appliances at home sitting in office: TPDDL CEO Praveer Sinha
- Modi in Iran: PM promises big celebration of Guru Gobind Singh's birth anniversary