Nike launches new limited overs uniform for Team India
Mumbai: Sportswear firm Nike, the official kit sponsor of the Indian cricket team, has launched new uniform for the India-Australia limited over series next month.
Team India`s kit is made for the first time with 100 per cent recycled polyester fabric that is lightweight, reinforced with increased stretchability and enhanced moisture-wicking capabilities. Improved ventilation zones provide additional comfort and cooling, Nike said in a statement issued here.
"The jersey has a dynamic fit tailored to the athlete`s body, a result of 3D body mapping of the world`s top athletes and insights gleaned from collaboration with the Indian cricket team. Players expressed the desire for a jersey that moves with them and is comfortable enabling a complete focus on their game. The jersey is accented with a cutting edge graphic on the shoulders," it added.
The Team India kit and off-pitch collection will be available starting September 20 through Nike stores.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook