Soon after sacked Water Minister Kapil Mishra on Thursday got his statement recorded with the Lokayukta of Delhi, the BJP demanded Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's resignation over corruption charges.
A court here has granted anticipatory bail to former 'Bigg Boss' contestant and self-proclaimed 'godman' Swami Om, who was accused of molesting and threatening a woman, court sources said on Thursday.
AAP leader Ashish Khetan on Wednesday moved the Supreme Court seeking police protection in the wake of threats he has received allegedly from "right-wing" organisations.
Highly decomposed bodies of a property dealer's wife and two daughters found from Daurala village in Meerut, who were allegedly killed at the behest of his business partner.
Former RJD MP Prabhunath Singh was sentenced to life imprisonment on Tuesday, in connection with the 1995 Ashok Singh murder case.
The plane landed safely, no one among the 187 passengers and crew was hurt and the laptop was found to be harmless.
Senior AAP leader Kumar Vishwas skipped a major party event, sparking whispers that the truce in the organisation may be short-lived.
Hundreds of Dalits on Sunday protested in the national capital to demand justice for community members who, they said, fell victim to a communal clash in a village in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh on May 5.
"I want India to press the Maldives government to make my son`s murder case investigation go for a fair trial," Hussain Rasheed.
Rajnath Singh will visit the SSB border posts at Uttarey, Kumukh and Bajrajadhara on Indo-Nepal Border.
PLA will become more professional in the coming years with PLASSF (Strategic Support Force) being a battle-winning force.
Amarinder Singh has lamented the deaths of 21 Khalisatni militants during the tenure of Chandra Shekhar.
Congress on Friday expressed confidence that the final verdict on Kulbhushan Jadhav's case will also be in favour of India.
Pakistan has to accept the order of the International Court of Justice, said former attorney general Soli Sorabjee.
A six-year-old girl is battling for her life at AIIMS after allegedly being raped by her stepfather in South Delhi's Saket area.
Delhi government had said on Tuesday that the national capital was facing a 'water crisis', which could affect areas in central Delhi.
Najeeb Ahmed's family has pinned its hope on the Central Bureau of Investigation, which was asked by the Delhi High Court on Tuesday to trace the missing Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) student.
The Delhi government on Tuesday said the national capital was facing a "water crisis", which could affect areas in central Delhi.
A court here on Monday extended. till May 29, the judicial custody of AIADMK leader TTV Dinakaran, accused of attempting to bribe Election Commission officials.
Newly elected BJP MLA Manjinder Singh Sirsa on Wednesday requested Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal that the cost incurred on yesterday's special session of Delhi Assembly be recovered from the AAP.
Delhi's Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) on Tuesday registered three FIRs against Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's brother-in-law, late Surender Kumar Bansal, and senior PWD officers in connection with alleged corruption of Rs 10 crore.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has moved the Delhi High Court against an order by the Lieutenant Governor (LG) to recover Rs 97 crore from the party for money allegedly spent by the Delhi government on advertisements.
In the wake of his suspension by the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Delhi legislator Amanatullah Khan said he was unaware of the reason behind it.
The Delhi government on Wednesday raised the upper age limit for admission to entry-level classes under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Disadvantaged Group (DG) category, by an year.
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Tuesday slammed senior AAP leader Kumar Vishwas for making statements in the media over the ongoing infighting within the party.
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal had on Saturday admitted that AAP had made 'mistakes' and that there was a need to 'introspect' and 'course correct'.
Riding on a Modi wave and defeating anti-incumbency, the BJP on Wednesday retained with a sweeping majority its 10-year hold on the capital's three civic bodies.
The BJP was on Wednesday set to retain the three municipal corporations in the national capital for the third term in a row.
Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday congratulated BJP for victory in MCD polls.
The stage is set for counting of votes on Wednesday in Delhi municipal polls, with the verdict likely to have political ramifications beyond the national capital's borders.
- Pakistan is a 'well of death' says Uzma Ahmed
- People who demand proof for surgical strike are fools, says Paresh Rawal
- Andhra Pradesh: Man hacked to death in broad daylight
- All you need to know about Saharanpur violence
- Patna sex racket: Non bailable warrant against Bihar Congress leader Brijesh Pandey
- Noida: Armed robbers kill man, rape 4 women of his family
- Jharkhand: Naxals attack railway station, set goods train engine on fire
- Maharashtra CM's chopper crash-lands in Latur, Fadnavis safe
- DNA: Analysing three years of Narendra Modi Government
- 3 years of Modi govt: Zee Media's Exclusive with Radha Mohan Singh, Minister for Agriculture
- Virat Kohli refuses to comment when asked if cricket can improve Indo-Pak ties
- DNA: Today in History, 25th May 2017
- Ex-ISI official admits Kulbhushan Jadhav was arrested from Iran
- DNA: Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar meets Hurriyat leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani
- DNA: ISRO and NASA collaborates to develop world's most expensive earth imaging satellite 'NISAR'
- Devendra Fadnavis' chopper crash-lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM safe; AIB to probe mishap
- Virender Sehwag's tweet on Uzma Ahmed sums up everything that's good about India
- Court nullifies Hindu woman's marriage with Muslim man as she converted to Islam at 'behest of ISIS'
- Wreckage of Indian Air Force's missing Sukhoi Su-30 fighter jet found
- HSC Result 2017: Maharashtra 12th result 2017 likely to be declared today; check mahresult.nic.in
- SHAMEFUL! Tejas Express makes maiden run from Mumbai to Goa, returns with damaged infotainment and missing headphones
- EXCLUSIVE: Virat Kohli gives cold response when asked if India should play Pakistan in present scenario – Watch Video
- NEET News: Here's why CBSE won`t declare NEET result 2017 until June 7
- PM Modi's demonetisation move gave Rs 5 lakh crore advantage to Indian economy: Report
- Pakistan's lie exposed! Ex-ISI official admits Kulbhushan Jadhav was arrested from Iran
- Enforcement Directorate raids ex-Haryana CM Hooda's aides in Manesar land deal case
- 21 Lashkar terrorists preparing for 'big terror attack' in India; Delhi Police on high alert
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' trailer is out and it's powerful enough to leave you spellbound! - Watch
- Madhya Pradesh: Mother lays dead by tracks in Madhya Pradesh, child tries to breastfeed - Watch
- Indian Army foils ambush by Pakistan's Border Action Team in Uri, two attackers gunned down