The AAP is set to win the Punjab assembly elections, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said on Thursday, adding he expected the Congress to finish a distant second.
There seems to be no end in sight to problems to Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal as far his ministers are concerned that too over corruption allegations.
The Arvind Kejriwal government will highlight its achievements with the slogan 'Ek Saal Bemisal' at a function here on February 14 as it observes its first anniversary in power in Delhi.
Bhavna Arora has accused the Aam Aadmi Party government of being involved in a CNG scam.
Delhi Police officials with a habit of smoking will soon face departmental action if they get caught taking a puff in public places while on duty.
Delhi Transport Minister Gopal Rai on Friday appealed people for their cooperation in making Odd-even formula a success. Rai said the scheme is for a better future of our children as pollution is like a slow poison.
CNG stations across the city on Tuesday were jam-packed with vehicle owners queuing up for exemption stickers to drive on roads on all days ahead of the Delhi government`s odd-even numbered car restriction from January 1.
India is devising a plan to combat smog in the capital New Delhi, the world`s most polluted city, two senior officials said, but the government is stopping short of targeting the powerful transport industry.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday granted anticipatory bail to Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLA Jarnail Singh who is accused of assaulting an MCD engineer and preventing him from demolishing an illegal structure in West Delhi.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday claimed that the actual motive behind Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) raid in his office was to obtain the file relating to the DDCA issue where Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is facing allegations.
In a bid to make public tranpsort safer for women in the city, Gurgaon City Police on Tuesday flagged off the newly-introduced 'ZipGo' women's only bus service in the city.
A woman named Babli delivered a baby in a private cab company Uber in the national capital.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Tuesday that the CBI raid was not against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, but against an official who was attached to his office, a claim rejected by the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) as a lie.
The Post-mortem report points out that the death occurred during demolition drive by the Railways following injuries due to some blunt object.
AAP on Sunday hit out at the Railways following death of a baby in Shakur Basti area and questioned the timing of its demolition drive which rendered "several homeless on a cold day".
More than 500 slums were demolished in an anti-encroachment drive conducted by the Indian Railways in Shakur Basti on Saturday.
The 14-year-old girl was dragged inside a car near her home and allegedly gang-raped near Dichaon village area of southwest Delhi.
According to TV reports, all schools in the national capital will remain closed from January 1 to January 15 next year to avoid any problems to the students.
The NGT said that the government's move will encourage people to buy two cars with even and odd number plates.
The Delhi government has announced that from the start of 2016, private vehicles with odd registration numbers will ply on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and with even numbers on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Outlining the contours of its ambitious plan to curb pollution through odd-even number plate formula, Delhi government on Sunday said odd-numbered cars will be allowed to ply on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Congress leader and an accused in 1984 anti-Sikh riots Jagdish Tytler was allegedly attacked during a wedding function in Delhi on Saturday night.
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday asked controversial AAP MLA Somnath Bharti and the police to file their response on a plea by his wife Lipika seeking cancellation of his bail in a domestic violence case.
Delhi BJP MLA Vijender Gupta has alleged that he was abused and assaulted inside Delhi Assembly by ruling AAP MLAs. Gupta, one of the remaining two BJP MLAs in Delhi Assembly, was evicted by marshals before the introduction of Lokpal bill on Monday.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government in Delhi will table Lokpal bill in the Assembly on Monday. The ruling AAP, which enjoys decent numbers in the house, is confident of a smooth sailing in the house.
AAP's Delhi unit secretary Saurabh Bharadwaj said by opposing to bring the Centre under Delhi's Lokpal ambit, Bhushan was "batting for the BJP".
Amid relentless protests over Delhi BJP MLA Om Prakash Sharma's derogatory remarks against AAP legislator Alka Lamba, Speaker Ram Niwas Goel on Thursday suspended him for the rest of the ongoing Winter Session of the Assembly and referred his matter to House Ethics Committee.
Refusing to apologise for his derogatory remark against AAP legislator Alka Lamba, OP Sharma remained defiant and said he has done nothing wrong.
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa still in coma
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- JNU shouts anti-nationalist slogans; nation questions intent
- Ishrat Jahan was LeT terrorist, reveals David Headley
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part IV
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa passes away
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part III
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches three new services for train passengers
- More sexual harassment complaints against TERI's RK Pachauri
- DNA: How soldiers are being trained for avalanche rescue
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Standing united with Army - UP woman, retd CISF man offer kidney to save Hanumanthappa
- Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa used to walk 6 kms every day for school, wears never say die attitude - 5 interesting facts
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- Lance Naik Hanumanthappa's condition worsens, still in coma; nation prays
- Bible has more violent content than Quran, reveals text analysis
- Ajay Devgan has 'intense' role in 'Fitoor'
- Pakistan bans Valentine's Day celebrations in Islamabad?
- Rakhi Sawant to become a porn star - Here's why
- Kerala man turns 'pregnant', says 'can feel baby inside me'