Bhavna Arora has accused the Aam Aadmi Party government of being involved in a CNG scam.
Delhi Police officials with a habit of smoking will soon face departmental action if they get caught taking a puff in public places while on duty.
Delhi Transport Minister Gopal Rai on Friday appealed people for their cooperation in making Odd-even formula a success. Rai said the scheme is for a better future of our children as pollution is like a slow poison.
CNG stations across the city on Tuesday were jam-packed with vehicle owners queuing up for exemption stickers to drive on roads on all days ahead of the Delhi government`s odd-even numbered car restriction from January 1.
India is devising a plan to combat smog in the capital New Delhi, the world`s most polluted city, two senior officials said, but the government is stopping short of targeting the powerful transport industry.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday granted anticipatory bail to Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLA Jarnail Singh who is accused of assaulting an MCD engineer and preventing him from demolishing an illegal structure in West Delhi.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday claimed that the actual motive behind Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) raid in his office was to obtain the file relating to the DDCA issue where Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is facing allegations.
In a bid to make public tranpsort safer for women in the city, Gurgaon City Police on Tuesday flagged off the newly-introduced 'ZipGo' women's only bus service in the city.
A woman named Babli delivered a baby in a private cab company Uber in the national capital.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Tuesday that the CBI raid was not against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, but against an official who was attached to his office, a claim rejected by the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) as a lie.
The Post-mortem report points out that the death occurred during demolition drive by the Railways following injuries due to some blunt object.
AAP on Sunday hit out at the Railways following death of a baby in Shakur Basti area and questioned the timing of its demolition drive which rendered "several homeless on a cold day".
More than 500 slums were demolished in an anti-encroachment drive conducted by the Indian Railways in Shakur Basti on Saturday.
The 14-year-old girl was dragged inside a car near her home and allegedly gang-raped near Dichaon village area of southwest Delhi.
According to TV reports, all schools in the national capital will remain closed from January 1 to January 15 next year to avoid any problems to the students.
The NGT said that the government's move will encourage people to buy two cars with even and odd number plates.
The Delhi government has announced that from the start of 2016, private vehicles with odd registration numbers will ply on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and with even numbers on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Outlining the contours of its ambitious plan to curb pollution through odd-even number plate formula, Delhi government on Sunday said odd-numbered cars will be allowed to ply on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Congress leader and an accused in 1984 anti-Sikh riots Jagdish Tytler was allegedly attacked during a wedding function in Delhi on Saturday night.
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday asked controversial AAP MLA Somnath Bharti and the police to file their response on a plea by his wife Lipika seeking cancellation of his bail in a domestic violence case.
Delhi BJP MLA Vijender Gupta has alleged that he was abused and assaulted inside Delhi Assembly by ruling AAP MLAs. Gupta, one of the remaining two BJP MLAs in Delhi Assembly, was evicted by marshals before the introduction of Lokpal bill on Monday.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government in Delhi will table Lokpal bill in the Assembly on Monday. The ruling AAP, which enjoys decent numbers in the house, is confident of a smooth sailing in the house.
AAP's Delhi unit secretary Saurabh Bharadwaj said by opposing to bring the Centre under Delhi's Lokpal ambit, Bhushan was "batting for the BJP".
Amid relentless protests over Delhi BJP MLA Om Prakash Sharma's derogatory remarks against AAP legislator Alka Lamba, Speaker Ram Niwas Goel on Thursday suspended him for the rest of the ongoing Winter Session of the Assembly and referred his matter to House Ethics Committee.
Refusing to apologise for his derogatory remark against AAP legislator Alka Lamba, OP Sharma remained defiant and said he has done nothing wrong.
A constable has been arrested for allegedly extorting money from a truck driver in north Delhi's Timarpur area on Tuesday.
Congress on Saturday faced criticism of pursuing "reluctant and apologetic secularism" from activists and academicians who asked it to shed its "defensive" approach towards communalism even as party vice president termed the charge "unfair" while vowing to decimate the politics of RSS. At a panel discussion here ahead of the 125th birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, the participants raised concerns over "rising intolerance" and stressed that it needed to be fought in the streets and villages much more than within the confines of a seminar room. Referring to the recent controversy over beef, activist Shabnam Hashmi, the sister of slain activist Safdar Hashmi and founder of SAHMAT, said that if the Chief Minister of BJP- ruled Goa can say that beef cannot be banned there why can Congress chief ministers not take the same stand.
A 74-year-old woman died and four persons suffered severe burn injuries when a fire broke out at a garments market in central Delhi's Karol Bagh today.
A 23-year-old youth, who suffered severe injuries after allegedly being beaten up by a group of men outside a south Delhi pub last week, died today.
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- Five students in Agra invent cycle that runs on fuel
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- Exclusive: International Fleet Review begins in Visakhapatnam
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- Bus falls into river in Gujarat's Navsari; 15 students reported dead
- DNA: Analysis of deaths in road accidents in year 2014
- Watch: CCTV footage of car ramming into bike in Gujarat
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- 'Selfie' with Bulandshahr DM B Chandrakala lands 18-year-old in jail
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics
- Gandhi family disrupting Parliament to avenge 2014 poll defeat: PM Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif or Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif?
- Cancer: Early warning signs you shouldn't ignore!
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- How to remove shells from boiled eggs – Here’s an easy trick
- Sanam Teri Kasam movie review: Intense and emotional
- Ghayal Once Again movie review: Sunny Deol tries hard, script plays spoilsport!