Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday demanded Rs.4,087 crore from the Centre as special grant-in-aid for civic bodies in the national capital.
Hours after a restaurant owner in Lajpat Nagar area was shot at, another person in Huaz Qaji area of North Delhi's Chawri Bazar was shot at by unidentified men on Monday night.
AAP's vote share dropped from 54.2% in the 2015 elections to 29.93% now.
It's true that AAP bagged maximum seats i.e. 5 wards in MCD bypolls results but it's the BJP which has received the highest vote share of the people.
A man on Tuesday tried to commit suicide by jumping in front of a Delhi Metro train here but miraculously survived, an official said.
Finally, the results of MCD bypolls are out!
MCD bypolls results declared for all the 13 seats.
The head constable allegedly shot himself with his official gun which has been recovered from the spot.
After the incident, locals held the accused and thrashed him.
Modi, and Sirisena held talks over a working dinner hosted by the Indian prime minister at Hyderabad House on Friday evening.
AAP leaders had alleged that the Delhi University VC had refused to show records of PM Narendra Modi's BA degree under clear pressure from the Centre.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar, who was put behind bars for 20 days on sedition charges, has now now decided to write a book on his journey from a village in Bihar to the jail stint.
Over 400 shanties gutted in fire and hundreds were left homeless after a major broke out in the in slums at Bindapur near Dwarka in Delhi on Saturday morning.
Opening a new chapter in the history of the Indian Railways, India's fastest train - Gatimaan Express - is all set to run between Delhi and Agra from Tuesday.
AAP convener and Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal had most of the times chanted 'Bharat Mata ki jai' in his rallies and speeches. But, now it seems after AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi's 'won't say Bharat Mata ki jai' remark, AAP is finding it too tough as to what to say on the AIMIM leader's comments!
Arrested in a sedition case for allegedly raising anti-India slogans in the university campus, JNUSU President Kanhaiya Kumar's bail plea is likely to heard by the Delhi High Court on Monday.
The six-member Supreme Court panel on Wednesday submitted its status report to the apex court on the alleged violence at the Patiala House Court and said that the situation there is grim.
The row over 'anti-national' activities in JNU is getting bigger day by day as various political parties paid a visit to the varsity on Saturday after JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar was arrested on sedition charges. Here are all the latest updates:-
Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishvas was on Friday questioned by Delhi Police in connection with the death of farmer Gajendra Singh at a party rally at Jantar Mantar here last year.
The AAP is set to win the Punjab assembly elections, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said on Thursday, adding he expected the Congress to finish a distant second.
There seems to be no end in sight to problems to Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal as far his ministers are concerned that too over corruption allegations.
The Arvind Kejriwal government will highlight its achievements with the slogan 'Ek Saal Bemisal' at a function here on February 14 as it observes its first anniversary in power in Delhi.
Bhavna Arora has accused the Aam Aadmi Party government of being involved in a CNG scam.
Delhi Police officials with a habit of smoking will soon face departmental action if they get caught taking a puff in public places while on duty.
Delhi Transport Minister Gopal Rai on Friday appealed people for their cooperation in making Odd-even formula a success. Rai said the scheme is for a better future of our children as pollution is like a slow poison.
CNG stations across the city on Tuesday were jam-packed with vehicle owners queuing up for exemption stickers to drive on roads on all days ahead of the Delhi government`s odd-even numbered car restriction from January 1.
India is devising a plan to combat smog in the capital New Delhi, the world`s most polluted city, two senior officials said, but the government is stopping short of targeting the powerful transport industry.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday granted anticipatory bail to Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLA Jarnail Singh who is accused of assaulting an MCD engineer and preventing him from demolishing an illegal structure in West Delhi.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday claimed that the actual motive behind Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) raid in his office was to obtain the file relating to the DDCA issue where Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is facing allegations.
In a bid to make public tranpsort safer for women in the city, Gurgaon City Police on Tuesday flagged off the newly-introduced 'ZipGo' women's only bus service in the city.
- Minor girl gang raped by 33 men in Brazil
- PM Modi's speech at 'Zara Muskura Do' event
- Delhi: Woman gives birth to baby in PCR van
- An overview of PM Modi's Meghalaya tour
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part II
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part III
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part IV
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary - Part II
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary - Part III
- Watch: Now make a call just by squeezing your smartphone!
- Life beyond cricket: Humanist Rohit Sharma visits orphanage after IPL stint
- Delhi court reserves order on criminal complaint against Arvind Kejriwal
- Fishermen killing case: Accused Italian marine Salvatore Girone returns home from India
- Pakistan may seek India's help in curbing terror: Rajnath Singh
- Leander Paes-Martina Hingis pair enters 2016 French Open mixed-doubles quarters
- Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016: BSEB 10th Result 2016, Bihar Class 10th Result 2016 to be declared today on May 29; check biharboard.bih.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi plays traditional Khasi drum in Meghalaya
- 'Ek Nai Subah' programme: As it happened
- Lightning strikes German football pitch, 35 hurt, 3 seriously
- People's faith in our work renewed our vigour: PM Modi at India Gate
- IPL 2016: Virat Kohli praises rival captain David Warner, predicts tough final against Sunrisers Hyderabad
- OnePlus to open service centres in India, guarantees 1 hour turnaround time
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test: Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali pile pressure on visitors on Day 2
- Guerrilla hideout busted in Kashmir's Rajouri district