Over 20,000 resident doctors in the national capital on Thursday went on mass casual leave in solidarity with their Maharashtra counterparts.
The date for the elections to the three municipal corporations in the national capital was today postponed by a day to April 23 in view of the CBSE board examination.
Ahead of MCD polls, a Delhi BJP delegation on Monday met State Election Commissioner SK Srivastava and sought his direction to remove the words "Aam Aadmi" from the names of the AAP government-run schemes, including mohalla clinics.
Following a brawl over parking, a 39-year-old businessman was crushed under the wheels of a car by two unidentified persons in west Delhi, police said on Thursday.
A day after a minor girl was raped in Govind Puri area of south Delhi, another similar crime was reported in Neb Sarai area on Tuesday.
An autopsy on the body of a JNU student -- who allegedly committed suicide -- was deferred to Wednesday after his parents refused to give consent and demanded the presence of a "neutral" forensic expert.
Pink, yellow, red, purple -- the vibrant colours of Holi spread joy, as young and old celebrated the festival, smearing coloured gulal on each other and exchanging sweets in the national capital on Monday.
The board examinations for class 10 and 12 students of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) began from Thursday.
Delhi College of Arts and Commerce has cancelled a programme of BJP Rajya Sabha MP Subramanian Swamy scheduled for tomorrow, days after it had postponed an event featuring Swaraj India leader Yogendra Yadav.
In a freak incident, a pair of three-year-old twins drowned in a washing machine at their home after their mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly to purchase washing power from a nearby shop on Saturday, police said.
The Delhi Congress on Wednesday attacked the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government on the issue of regularising unauthorised colonies across the national capital, saying it has failed to regularlise even one in the past two years.
The Central Bureau of Investigation on Wednesday demanded death penalty for four policemen who were involved in a more than two-decade-old staged shootout in Bhojpur, in Ghaziabad district.
After receiving several complaints against Arvind Kejriwal-led Delhi government's 'Mohalla Clinic', the Vigilance Department has initiated an investigation to probe into the matter.
A Delhi court on Tuesday sent the accused in the Hauz Khas rape case to 14-day judicial custody.
There seems to be no end in sight to heinous crimes.
A Delhi court has acquitted an Afghan national of the charges of drug trafficking, noting that there was strong suspicion over the credibility of the evidence.
Delhi BJP in-charge Shyam Jaju on Thursday said women in the city have been the worst sufferers under the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government, as they got carried away by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s false image of "saviour".
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on Thursday issued a medium danger avalanche warning around the slopes of Bandipora district of Jammu and Kashmir.The warning has been issued for twenty-four hours from February 16, 05:00 p.m. to February 17, 05:00 p.m.
Fourteen-year-old Rohit Kumar, who has been forced to stay at AIIMS for over a year for want of a portable ventilator and other related accessories after he underwent a spine surgery, can finally go home.
The Rs 12,000 crore 'Chardham' highway project in Uttarakhand will be completed by the end of 2018 irrespective of which party comes to power in the state, Union minister Nitin Gadkari has assured.
A woman from Kenya has lodged an FIR here against a Nigerian man for allegedly raping her and pushing her into prostitution, police said on Thursday.
Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi today attacked the Congress, saying the party is grappling with "confusion" over who its chief is and has become a "benami property" whose owner is unknown.
Tariq Ahmed Dar has been given a ten-year sentence for masterminding the 2005 Delhi serial blasts.
The government has not taken any decision on making Aadhaar mandatory for registration of patients at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here.
Delhi High Court today prohibited all land transactions and building activities in the area, expressing concern over the "rampant and unabated" illegal constructions in Tughlaqabad Fort despite the Supreme Court disallowing it.
The Ministry of Home Affairs on Tuesday accorded sanction to prosecute Rajendra Kumar.
Arvind Kejriwal government completed two years in office in Delhi on Tuesday.
Commuters had to face a harrowing time on as app-based taxis remained off roads in the national capital for the fourth day on Monday. People had to walk down to the nearest metro station or shell out inflated fares demanded by autorickshaws.
Demanding a thorough probe in the case of missing Jahawarlal Nehru University (JNU) student Najeeb Ahmad, his mother Fatima Nafees today staged a protest here along with students of Lucknow University and Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama.
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Dr Subhash Chandra donates his salary to PM Relief Fund
- DNA: Why are Tamil Nadu farmers protesting with 'skulls' in Delhi?
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- DNA: Today in history, 24 March 2017
- CBI charges Jindal Steel adviser, 4 others in coal scam
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Has India crossed all limits of tolerance against naxalism?
- Mulayam’s son Prateek, daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Asaduddin Owaisi slapped by Shiv Sena worker in Parliament parking?
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- PM Modi picks IAS officer B Chandralekha to head Swachh Bharat Mission – Know about her
- Here's everything you need to know about Shaun Tait's wife, Mashoom Singha — PHOTOS INSIDE
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Incredible! This video of a boy being saved from a menacing tiger has over 10 lakh views – WATCH
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?
- Navjot Singh Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know