Rain lowered the mercury here on Thursday as the national capital recorded a maximum of 31.4 degrees Celsius, five notches below the season's average, the Met Office said.
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday said that the location and time-wise work roster as well as identity of each safai karamchari working under civic bodies should be put up on their website and at the site which a worker is assigned.
The BJP on Wednesday attacked the Delhi government, saying the arrogance of Delhi government and AAP was responsible for the violence and anarchy in the Delhi Assembly after two men created ruckus in the assembly alleging corruption and shouted slogans against Health Minister Satyendar Jain.
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday refrained from staying a trial court order to record evidence during the summer vacation in a Rs one-crore defamation case against activist Vrinda Grover and another woman by former TERI chief R K Pachauri.
Sacked Delhi Minister Kapil Mishra met ACB chief MK Meena here on Tuesday and submitted documents regarding distribution of "fake CNG kits" with the alleged involvement of the Delhi government.
Sacked Delhi minister Kapil Mishra on Monday said he, along with the members of India Against Corruption (IAC), will launch a campaign against Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal from Karol Bagh on Wednesday.
The national capital saw sharp respite from excessive heat on Wednesday as the maximum temperature dropped by seven degrees to 36.2 degrees Celsius within 24 hours while some parts saw light rain.
Lt Governor Anil Baijal has directed the chief vigilance officer of Delhi government to take action on a complaint of alleged recruitment in several departments on fake caste certificates.
A court here on Thursday granted bail to AIADMK leader and party general secretary VK Sasikala's nephew TTV Dinakaran and his close aide Mallikarjun in the cash for election symbol case.
Delhi Police has arrested a Delhi University student and detained his juvenile accomplice for lynching an e-rickshaw driver after he objected to them urinating at GTB Metro Station in north Delhi, a senior police officer said on Wednesday.
PM Modi on Monday night condemned the killing of an E-rickshaw driver in Delhi for stopping two men from urinating in public.
Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu on Monday met the kin of the deceased e-rickshaw driver.
Soon after sacked Water Minister Kapil Mishra on Thursday got his statement recorded with the Lokayukta of Delhi, the BJP demanded Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's resignation over corruption charges.
A court here has granted anticipatory bail to former 'Bigg Boss' contestant and self-proclaimed 'godman' Swami Om, who was accused of molesting and threatening a woman, court sources said on Thursday.
AAP leader Ashish Khetan on Wednesday moved the Supreme Court seeking police protection in the wake of threats he has received allegedly from "right-wing" organisations.
Highly decomposed bodies of a property dealer's wife and two daughters found from Daurala village in Meerut, who were allegedly killed at the behest of his business partner.
Former RJD MP Prabhunath Singh was sentenced to life imprisonment on Tuesday, in connection with the 1995 Ashok Singh murder case.
The plane landed safely, no one among the 187 passengers and crew was hurt and the laptop was found to be harmless.
Senior AAP leader Kumar Vishwas skipped a major party event, sparking whispers that the truce in the organisation may be short-lived.
Hundreds of Dalits on Sunday protested in the national capital to demand justice for community members who, they said, fell victim to a communal clash in a village in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh on May 5.
"I want India to press the Maldives government to make my son`s murder case investigation go for a fair trial," Hussain Rasheed.
Rajnath Singh will visit the SSB border posts at Uttarey, Kumukh and Bajrajadhara on Indo-Nepal Border.
PLA will become more professional in the coming years with PLASSF (Strategic Support Force) being a battle-winning force.
Amarinder Singh has lamented the deaths of 21 Khalisatni militants during the tenure of Chandra Shekhar.
Congress on Friday expressed confidence that the final verdict on Kulbhushan Jadhav's case will also be in favour of India.
Pakistan has to accept the order of the International Court of Justice, said former attorney general Soli Sorabjee.
A six-year-old girl is battling for her life at AIIMS after allegedly being raped by her stepfather in South Delhi's Saket area.
Delhi government had said on Tuesday that the national capital was facing a 'water crisis', which could affect areas in central Delhi.
Najeeb Ahmed's family has pinned its hope on the Central Bureau of Investigation, which was asked by the Delhi High Court on Tuesday to trace the missing Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) student.
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Today In History, July 21, 2017
- DNA: Analysing the article published in China's Global Times about standoff at Dokhlam
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar to attend PM Modi's dinner for outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- Munna Michael movie review: Cliched and uninspiring
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- Indian Army ammunition stock in critical level, will exhaust after 10 days of war: CAG report
- OMG! Croc 'returns' body of man after witch doctor summons it: Watch Video
- ICC Women's World Cup 2017: England vs India – India lose Smriti Mandhana cheaply
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for taking dig at Centre, says ‘thank you’
- 30-year-old Pune man consumes liquid nitrogen, tears his abdomen
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Kangana Ranaut responds to Saif Ali Khan's open letter on 'nepotism debate' with a feisty note!
- Former Sa Re Ga Ma Pa contestant Zain Ali found dead in Pakistan