The Delhi High Court on Thursday said that nationality of Tibetans born in India between 1950 to 1987 cannot be questioned under the Citizenship Act and directed the government to treat all Tibetans who meet the criteria of being Indian citizens by birth, as Indians and to issue them passports.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will issue certificate of appreciation to its security officials and engineers for showing courage and filing an FIR against AAP legislator Somnath Bharti for damaging a fence at the hospital premises here and misbehaving with guards.
Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) chief Swati Maliwal on Thursday said a prostitution racket at GB Road in the national capital's red light area was operating under the protection of a central minister and a senior leader of a national political party.
AAP legislators Somnath Bharti and Amanatullah Khan on Thursday got bail from two different courts.
Hours after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal reacted sharply after an FIR was registered against him in connection with the "irregularities" in the functioning of the DCW, the ACB said it won't probe the case against him for now as his name "doesn't figure in the inquiry report".
Appointment of Krishna Saini as Chairperson of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) was declared as 'void' on Wednesday.
Women legislators of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will meet Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung and Delhi Police Commissioner Alok Kumar Verma soon over what they said were "increasing cases of crime against women" in the national capital.
A combative Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) chief Swati Maliwal on Tuesday dubbed the case filed against her as "false" and said that it's a conspiracy by few people who don't like "questions being asked by us".
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday denounced the terrorist killing of 17 soldiers in Jammu and Kashmir and said "India cannot be cowed down by such attacks".
Five more deaths from chikungunya complications were reported on Wednesday at a private hospital in Delhi, while AIIMS confirmed one suspected case.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday underwent a surgery for persistent cough that has troubled him for over 40 years, the hospital here where he is being treated said.
Delhi Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung on Wednesday appealed to the people to rise above considerations of politics and fight chikungunya and dengue diseases unitedly.
A Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) doctoral researcher arrested here on charge of raping a 26-year-old woman on the pretext of marriage was remanded in 14-day judicial custody by a local court, police sources said on Wednesday.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday wrote to National Commission for Women (NCW) Chairperson Lalita Kumarmangalam alleging that "politically motivated" cases are being "fostered" against his party's legislators.
Chikungunya is taking its toll in Delhi, with at least four deaths due to the vector-borne disease reported in the last two days.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday suspended Delhi legislator Devinder Sehrawat from the party for "anti-party activities".
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will leave for Bengaluru on Tuesday to undergo throat surgery for his persistent cough, an official said.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Sunday refused to accept the resignation of its legislator Amanatullah Khan and slammed the "Modi Police" for registering an FIR against Khan who they said was being "framed" for exposing corruption in the Delhi Waqf Board.
The BJP said on Thursday that the Delhi High Court's order quashing the appointment of 21 parliamentary secretaries was a confirmation of the "anarchic behaviour" of Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and demanded the resignations of the AAP legislators concerned.
The AAP on Thursday said there are no parliamentary secretaries in Delhi following the Delhi High Court's order quashing their appointments.
Online cab service provider Uber on Thursday announced new features in its driver's app which are aimed at predicting, preventing and reducing the number of crashes on the road.
A court here on Wednesday dismissed a plea seeking order to lodge an FIR against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Aam Aadmi Party leaders for failure to deliver on their election promises, terming it as a "publicity stunt".
Two days after AAP MLA Devinder Sehrawat alleged party leaders in Punjab were "exploiting" women in return for tickets to fight Assembly polls, a letter from his father to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday surfaced on social media in which he said his son had in past suffered a "nervous breakdown" and is "mentally ill".
The AAP on Tuesday accused BJP leader Vijay Goel of using his "post and clout" to get exemption on property tax and other charges on a heritage building he bought in old Delhi and demanded his resignation as Union Sports Minister and from Parliament.
Delhi Police Crime Branch today started a probe in the "objectionable" CD episode which led to sacking of AAP minister Sandeep Kumar, within hours of a BJP delegation meeting Commissioner Alok Kumar in this regard.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday batted for engagement of professionals in handling government's various projects while advocating a public debate on whether country should be run by professionals or bureaucrats.
Heavy rain on Wednesday morning caused waterlogging and traffic snarls in many areas of the national capital.
The nationalism debate, sedition row at JNU and events like "eulogizing Yakub Menon" at Hyderabad Central University will be highlighted by RSS' student wing ABVP in its campaign for the upcoming Delhi University Student Union polls.
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday directed the Delhi Government to consider enhancing the salary of the Delhi Police officials to make it at par with the Chandigarh Police.
A court here on Wednesday asked Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to appear before it on December 24 on a complaint filed against him for allegedly giving "misleading information" in his poll affidavit ahead of the 2013 assembly elections.
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- India signs Rafale deal with France to buy 36 fighter jets
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- BSF arrests Pakistani nationalist in Akhnooor sector
- DNA: How will Indian defense gain strength after multi-role combat aircraft Rafale?
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- BJP national council meet chaired by Amit Shah begins in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analyzing the pitiful condition of education system in India
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part III
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part II
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Has Pakistan Army selected `targets` in India?
- 'Pakistan unreliable, diverting US aid money to ISI which is funding global terrorism'
- Twitterati hails Modi's fiery speech against Pakistan
- MUST WATCH: `Pakistan's motto is destruction of India`
- India attacks Pakistani camps, jihadis only in Bollywood films: JeM chief Masood Azhar
- Congress blames Centre over Russia's military exercise with Pakistan
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- India vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Statistical highlights from Day 3