The car is expected to be priced in a range of Rs 5 lakh to Rs 7 lakh.
The North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) is an annual auto show held in Detroit, Michigan, usually in the month of January.
Voters are expected to punish the incumbent coalition after the Panama Papers revealed a global tax evasion scandal that ensnared several senior politicians and forced former prime minister Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson to resign.
The world`s most valuable publicly traded company said on Tuesday it sold 45.51 million iPhones in the three months ended Sept. 24, beating the average analysts` estimate of 44.8 million, according to research firm FactSet StreetAccount.
The U.S. dollar slipped from a nearly eight-month high against the euro and a roughly three-month peak against the Japanese yen after comments from Bank of England Governor Mark Carney dampened expectations for more monetary stimulus in Europe.
The department said that iron transfer drive components -- machinery parts like pulleys, sheaves and flywheels -- from Canadian and Chinese companies were sold on the US market at a fraction of the real price.
The CTUs have accused the government of apathy towards their 12-point charter of demands including a monthly minimum wage of Rs 18,000.
Chris Urmson, who was instrumental in building Google`s self-driving car project, is leaving the team after seven and a half years.
he creator of mobile gaming phenomenon Pokemon Go is exploring more sponsorships by companies that want to attract character-hunting players to their businesses.
Alibaba Group Holding Inc is not making an investment in Netflix Inc.
LeEco the global internet and ecosystem conglomerate plans to completely shake up the TV market through their recently launched SuperTVs.
Wall Street stocks ended little changed on Thursday as investors kept to the sidelines ahead of Friday`s U.S. payrolls.
Wall Street stocks rose Wednesday following solid US hiring data and a rise in oil prices.
Oil prices edged up early on Wednesday, supported by a weaker dollar.
The Japanese yen rose slightly against the dollar and the euro on Tuesday.
Petroleum-linked shares tumbled Monday on lower oil prices, while gains by Apple and other technology shares lifted the Nasdaq.
An Indian company is among 12 global innovators who will receive millions in funding from the US and its partners for their promising ideas to save lives at birth in developing countries.
The firm said on Friday the June 23 referendum, when Britons voted to leave the European Union, and issues around the pension scheme had prompted a rethink.
Javid added that the government, which will soon be led by a new prime minister after the post-Brexit vote resignation of David Cameron, plans to have up to 300 specialist staff by the end of the year to aid in the new trade negotiations.
Hong Kong stocks climbed more than one percent in the first few minutes of trade Friday.
Shares fell in Hong Kong and Shanghai after the open on Thursday following the previous day`s gains.
The US Federal Reserve left interest rates unchanged on Wednesday.
After the mega-deal for LinkedIn, Twitter`s future has come into focus as the industry ponders the outlook for social networks.
Cote D'Ivoirie today sought investment from India's private sector particularly in cocoa processing to further strengthen its trade ties with India.
The dollar pushed higher on the euro and the yen was stronger.
Wall Street tumbled a fourth straight day Tuesday as mounting worries over Britain`s coming Brexit vote hit especially shares of big banks.
Apple at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco on Monday announced Swift Playgrounds for iPad.
Microsoft on Monday unveiled a leaner Xbox One model and a lineup of coming games.
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- Why international media reacts negatively after Yogi Adityanath appointed as UP Chief Minister?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav injured as stage collapses in Patna
- Shiv Sena MP Ravinder Gaikwad is missing - Watch video
- Why is the decision of closing slaughterhouses being opposed?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- DNA: Today in History, 25 March 2017
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to nurture and enhance talent?
- PM Narendra Modi's 30th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO
- Highly religious people, atheists are least fearful of death, say scientists!
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Two orphans from Rajasthan discover Rs 96,000 in demonetised notes at home, urge PM Narendra Modi for help
- IPS officer, who had tweeted that Adityanath govt `targeting` Yadav cops, suspended
- Watch Video: Ravindra Jadeja's gives BRILLIANT answer to Matt Renshaw sledging!
- LIVE Cricket Score, Ind vs Aus, 4th Test, Day 3, Dharamsala – Australia 6 down as Ashwin sends Maxwell packing
- Collective brain fade: Australians celebrate Mathew Wade fifty little too early, then sulk — WATCH
- Yogi Adityanath talks tough, says 'those who support criminals have option of leaving UP'
- Aadhaar can't be made mandatory for availing benefits under social welfare schemes: Supreme Court to Govt