The CTUs have accused the government of apathy towards their 12-point charter of demands including a monthly minimum wage of Rs 18,000.
Chris Urmson, who was instrumental in building Google`s self-driving car project, is leaving the team after seven and a half years.
he creator of mobile gaming phenomenon Pokemon Go is exploring more sponsorships by companies that want to attract character-hunting players to their businesses.
Alibaba Group Holding Inc is not making an investment in Netflix Inc.
LeEco the global internet and ecosystem conglomerate plans to completely shake up the TV market through their recently launched SuperTVs.
Wall Street stocks ended little changed on Thursday as investors kept to the sidelines ahead of Friday`s U.S. payrolls.
Wall Street stocks rose Wednesday following solid US hiring data and a rise in oil prices.
Oil prices edged up early on Wednesday, supported by a weaker dollar.
The Japanese yen rose slightly against the dollar and the euro on Tuesday.
Petroleum-linked shares tumbled Monday on lower oil prices, while gains by Apple and other technology shares lifted the Nasdaq.
An Indian company is among 12 global innovators who will receive millions in funding from the US and its partners for their promising ideas to save lives at birth in developing countries.
The firm said on Friday the June 23 referendum, when Britons voted to leave the European Union, and issues around the pension scheme had prompted a rethink.
Javid added that the government, which will soon be led by a new prime minister after the post-Brexit vote resignation of David Cameron, plans to have up to 300 specialist staff by the end of the year to aid in the new trade negotiations.
Hong Kong stocks climbed more than one percent in the first few minutes of trade Friday.
Shares fell in Hong Kong and Shanghai after the open on Thursday following the previous day`s gains.
The US Federal Reserve left interest rates unchanged on Wednesday.
After the mega-deal for LinkedIn, Twitter`s future has come into focus as the industry ponders the outlook for social networks.
Cote D'Ivoirie today sought investment from India's private sector particularly in cocoa processing to further strengthen its trade ties with India.
The dollar pushed higher on the euro and the yen was stronger.
Wall Street tumbled a fourth straight day Tuesday as mounting worries over Britain`s coming Brexit vote hit especially shares of big banks.
Apple at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco on Monday announced Swift Playgrounds for iPad.
Microsoft on Monday unveiled a leaner Xbox One model and a lineup of coming games.
Microsoft on Monday shifted its focus to social networking with a massive $26.2 billion deal for professional social network LinkedIn.
US stocks joined a global equities sell off Monday.
The world`s top oil producers failed to reach agreement on capping output in Doha.
Finance ministers and governors from central banks of top countries have showed a rare anxiety on the implication of slowdown of the Chinese economy
World finance ministers pledged to boost growth today at IMF and World Bank Spring Meetings tainted by lingering worries about the dragging global economy and hints of discord.
Private steel major Tata Steel has rolled out a secure carpooling platform for its employees.
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- India may not invite Pakistan for BRICS summit
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996 Part II
- India pulls out of SAARC summit in Islamabad
- Pakistan media praises Sushma Swaraj's speech in UNGA
- DNA: Today in History, 27th September, 2016
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Analyzing the reality of stone pelters and separatist in Kashmir Part-II
- Delhi Health Minister Satyandra Jain under income tax scanner
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok
- Big blow to Pakistan as SAARC Summit in Islamabad likely to be cancelled after India, 3 other countries boycott
- Trouble for Subramanian Swamy, Delhi Police obtain sanction to prosecute BJP leader for inflammatory article
- From Srinagar to Bikaner – Indian Air Force flexes its muscles along the western front
- SHAMEFUL! 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans shouted during Congress rally organised for Uri martyrs? WATCH
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Pakistani father teaches little girl how to fire AK47, makes her threaten PM Narendra Modi; video crashes internet - WATCH
- India vs New Zealand: Gautam Gambhir to replace injured Lokesh Rahul for 2nd Test at Eden Gardens?
- SHOCKING! Tannishtha Chatterjee walks out of 'Comedy Nights Bachao' over racist jokes
- Must watch video! This is how young Indian envoy silenced Pakistan at the United Nations
- 'Pakistan can’t take Narendra Modi’s restraint for granted for long'